22.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - JUST THE TWO OF US

"Why does it have to rain today? Is everything just gloomy for me," you frowned walking out of the building door watching the rain pour down.

You had already been in a bad mood after the event with Ajax happened last night. Luckily, you were good at covering things up and not showing a fragile state to others so nobody noticed.

"Wanna walk together?" Childe asked, appearing out of nowhere from beside you with an umbrella in his hand covering the both of you.

"I thought you drove here?"

"Venti was my ride but I'm currently angry at him so I'd rather just walk with you."

"Angry? Did something happen?"

He sighed, "you could say that."

"So what do you say? Let's walk?" he clasped his hands together still holding the umbrella, switching his mood.

"If it's okay with you then okay."

The two of you walked together under the umbrella, your shoulders brushing against each other from time to time as you adjusted to fit.

"Oh? The park is always full even while It's pouring. It's so empty today," you pointed out as the both of you passed by it.

"Wanna stay for a bit?" Childe bobbed his head over to a small area in the park that was covered with a roof to shield away from the rain.

"Sure sounds nice to stay," you agreed not seeing any harm in it. A rainy day outside never hurt anybody and it'd help you think about stuff in a natural soothing environment.

You swung your feet in the air as you sat on the table watching the rain drip down. Childe was beside you zoned out with his head leaned against the palm of his hand.

"You know what's something I've always wanted to do?" Childe said, breaking the silence between the two of you.

"Hm?"

"Playing in the rain," he answered surprising you.

"Really? Won't you catch a cold?"

"Probably but it's worth it. It brings me back to my childhood when my siblings and I would play without a worry in the world," Childe softly smiled, reminiscing back on the golden times.