25.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - ARCADE.

The next day of work went much better than what you were planning in your head the night before.

You were a little nervous as to how Childe would react to you in person after you rejected him but seeing his usual welcoming mood remain towards you. It stopped bothering you as much.

Ajax was still in the back of your mind as you streamed. Sometimes, you would look to see if any similar usernames would join in and say hi but as expected.

Nobody named Ajax ever joined.

Y/NISME IS NOW LIVE !
13.8K VIEWS

"Hi Star! Thanks for tuning in today's stream," you warmly welcomed. You had a career that was beginning to take off now. There was no need for unnecessary distractions like being stuck on the past.

OOSSUALI HAS DONATED $10
- " when are we getting an office
tour y/n?? "

"An office tour? Oh right you guys are used to me streaming at home," you hummed trying to think of an excuse to not show the office since only a feet away was Childe chomping on chips scrolling through his phone.

"It's a mess at the moment but once I decorate it to my liking I'll be sure to show you guys," you answered.

TOORUJSIL HAS DONATED $5
- " are you on the same team as
the big three ? how are they like!? "

"They're amazing people who I look up to so much. They all have their individual traits that make them unique from one another which is why I get fans who are so crazy over them," you chuckled.

"Childe? My thoughts on him?" you read one of the questions out loud in the chat. "He's a reliable easy to get along type of guy, you know? Those type of people that are easy to strike up a conversation with."

MOONNRIVERA HAS DONATED $1
- " would you ever date him? "

"Are you all trying to get me fired?" you joked, shaking your head. "Of course not, I see him more as family than a lover. He's all yours girls."

Family? Childe had overheard your conversation from earlier which intrigued him so he's been secretly listening in this entire time.

Is she saying that because she's on stream or she actually feels that way !? FAMILY !? WHAT DO YOU MEAN FAMILY??

ALBERTTOP HAS DONATED $75
- " do you have a favorite animal? "