17.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - THE FEELINGS WE HOLD.

"Mr. Childe? We'll be starting for the shoot in 15 minutes so please be ready by then," the lady warned poking her head into the room.

"Okay thank you," he answered waiting for the door to close fully before he threw his head back groaning.

"What did I tell you? You should've just streamed now Venti's overworking you," Hu tao giggled.

"I am NOT overworking him!"

"you SO are!"

Today was the final modeling shoot Childe had to do for the month then the rest was going to be promotional and filming.

As the cherry on top, Childe invited the whole group to do the shooting with hin to promote the company more.

Venti didn't know if he suggested the idea in order to torment him or if he genuinely wanted to help the company.

"Why do I have to do the shoot too? The three of you guys are the main ones," Venti complained staring at the three stars across from him on the couch.

Childe was in the middle with his legs spread out and his head leaned against the wall resting, Hu tao had her legs crossed sitting on his right with a smile teasing Venti, and Xiao sat on the left paying no attention scrolling through his phone mindlessly.

"You're our manager after all," Hu tao grinned answering his question. Venti didn't answer but instead squinted his eyes analyzing the three.

"Why are you looking at the three of us so hard?" Xiao asked, feeling the hard stare he was being given.

"It just doesn't look right with the three of you guys only," Venti replied. The group was suppose to be four but ever since Scaramouche left the spot open nobody's taken it ever since.

"Then why don't you recruit someone?"

"Recruit someone? oh- wait! I know just the person!"

"Who?"

"Is it that Mina girl you were talking about a couple of weeks ago?" Childe asked, picking up a glass of water taking a sip.

"No, it's that girl named Y/n"

"WHAT!?" Childe shouted, spitting out his drink startling everyone.