14.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - "FILMING"

"Oh shit," you muttered sitting up on your bed after you had realized that you drifted off to sleep with Ajax on the other side of the phone.

You grabbed your phone to check if he was still there but he was gone. You fell back down on your bed laying down sighing heavily.

@AXALOTIAJAX

next time don't force
yourself to stay up if you're that tired
dummy

goodnight, sweet dreams y/n!
I might be really busy for the
next week so I'm sorry if
I don't text back

goodnight !!

2:56PM

goodmorning ajax
I get it it's okay
I'm sorry I fell asleep 😭🙏

I hope work goes well
text me when you can!!!

- ✮ -

You shrugged it off at least you had a chance to catch up with him and you understood that he was busy. You also had to work hard and stream today so it wasn't a big deal.

You stretched your legs deciding to pick up some breakfast before you started your stream for today.

After getting ready, you went out to go pick up the food at a nearby restaurant you always went to. On the way there you had noticed a group of people bunched up watching something.

I wonder what's happening, you passed by until you heard a scream that attracted you. You went into the circle to find two people in the middle.

A blonde-haired girl styled in two high ponytails with light blue eyes and a short male who had a mask on with glasses.

"The lyre! You broke the holy lyre," She screamed in terror causing a whole scene as the male in front of her flinched trying to think of a solution.

Isn't that Jean's little sister, Barbara?

You had recognized her in high school from when she had joined as a freshman and Jean personally introduced the both of you.

You stared at the floor to find a lyre shattered on the ground and it even seemed quite expensive. Barbara was always religious herself and served a church nearby.

She had a beautiful voice almost like a star with many people who idolized her themselves. You weren't sure what to do but the male looked completely terrified and lost at the screaming.