02.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - HE NOTICED ME.

"Good morning Y/n! You seem to be in a good mood," Your best friend, Kamisato Ayaka, yelled spotting you from a distance.

"Morning, Aya. Do I?" You asked, flustered. Gaining a new follower after two weeks felt like a small celebration of success, but you weren't sure if you should be too excited.

"Yup, you're like a glowing orb strolling down the street. You look pretty doing so, though," she complimented.

"Awe, thanks, Aya. Wanna grab some breakfast with me? I need an update on your life, and you better not be overworking yourself to perfection again," You warned frowning seriously.

"No worries, Ayato has been keeping a close eye on me so I'm not overdoing myself too much." She smiled reassuring your concerns for her.

"How's streaming going?" Ayaka asked as the two of you walked to a nearby place.

"It's going well. It's pretty fun for me. I wouldn't want to be greedy and say I want more fans, but I low-key do," you admitted.

"Oh hey, Aya, you're pretty caught up in the industry, right?" You turned to her catching her attention. "Mm, yeah, pretty much. Why?" she answered.

"Do you know a streamer called Childe?"

"Childe? Oh yeah he's a really popular streamer. I heard his fanbase is skyrocketing high right now," She responded.

"Really? I might go check it out after this," you said, intrigued by how the top streamer attracted such a massive following.

Maybe it was the encouragement from that stranger you chatted with at 12 AM that inspired you to strive for more and to work harder.

After breakfast with Ayaka, you rushed home, eager to catch Childe's live stream for the day. You sat at your PC, patiently awaiting a notification from his profile.

— ✮ —

CHILDE LIVE NOW !
32.4K VIEWS

"Hey guys thank you for making time out of your day to join in," He spoke softly. His eyes flickering through the chat scrolling past rapidly.

"I'll be right back everybody if you could give me a second," He flashed a smile before switching the screen to a waiting one.

"I finally found you. What did you spend $110 on last night at 2AM in the morning?" Childe's manager, Venti, asked, looking concerned spotting him as he walked out his room.