07.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - BREAKING NEWS.

"I have to get going now, the company needs me for some work," he said as the song came to an end, disappointed that he'd have to leave your side at a time like this.

"Will you be okay alone?" he asked, with a concerned expression on his face making you burst out in laughter.

He was so worried about a person he had just met almost half an hour ago.

"I'll be okay my friend's already on her way with some hot chocolate," you assured. "Here take your coat back," you pulled your arm out of the sleeve but he stopped you telling you there was no need.

"You might not be cold but I'm starting to get cold for you so please just take it," you pleaded not wanting to be the cause of his cold if he did end up catching one

He sighed giving in, "okay fine but at least keep my scarf."

"But how will you get it back?"

"I'm sure we'll run into each other again," he answered, certain that you two were bound to meet again one day.

"Okay, thank you again Childe. You really helped me get out of my thoughts," you smiled, appreciating the time he gave up to sit with you and talk.

He waved farewell and began walking down the gravel path out of the park. Once he was out of sight, a notification from Ajax popped up, wishing you good morning.

Childe couldn't possibly leave you alone like that, even if he couldn't be there physically. He'd at least like to be there for you still.

While texting you, Childe hadn't been paying attention to his surroundings bumping into someone knocking his phone out of his hands.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking, I was way too focused on making sure I don't spill these hot chocolates!" The light-blue haired female said, quickly crouching down to place the cups down on the ground.

Shortly after, she picked up the phone about to hand it to the male when her eyes widened catching a glimpse of the screen and recognizing your username on instagram.

She looked up to meet the male's ocean blue eyes realizing that it was Childe who her older brother, Ayato was well acquainted with.

They'd usually say greet each other every time Ayato brought him to the company building to catch up meaning Ayaka was quite familiar with the ginger-haired male.