04

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - AJAX TO YOU.

"I went all the way down the city just to get some food," you said with a deep sigh. Taking a seat on a nearby bench to rest, you scrolled through your phone to check your notifications, wondering if Childe has gone live recently.

To your shock, he hasn't gone live for almost two weeks now. You were confused as to why such a popular streamer wouldn't continue streaming when they're earning so much money.

On the other hand, you had been streaming pretty consistently and today was Thursday. It had been a week or more since you promised a vlog to Thoma and the others but you kept holding it off afraid of overcoming your fear.

Until Thoma had enough of it eventually pushing you to step out your bubble. Now here you are, sitting down on a bench in the city ready to go live with your camera.

"Hi guys! As promised here I am outside," You greeted waving at the camera extending your other arm to capture more of the scenery behind you.

@aetherrli: cooking vlog?!
@ittoisthebest: P.S she can't cook. 🤫

"Why are you even in my chat still," You stuck your tongue out insulting Itto. "Anyways, I have no idea what to cook."

@ajax: are you at western block rn?

"Hello to you too Ajax. Yeah I am I'm not sure why I said that but I trust you all to not come murder me right now," You answered.

@ajax: can i send u a nearby place that has super nice fresh food

"Okay!"

@lulumine: are u js tryna get her number 🤥
@ajax: 😊

"Nevermind, next suggestion!"

@ajax: NO PLEASE
@ajax: I WAS JUST JOKING HEAR ME OUTT

"Uh huh," You teased. "Just text me through my instagram, It's linked on my page."

@naomiswrld: is this how easy it is to contact you.

"To be fair, I said you could send me a message a while ago.."

@ajax: uh I js forgot smthing
@ajax: give me a sec ill send u it in a bit

"Okayy," You answered leaning back on to the bench, continuing to talk.

Sure, some people passed by giving you some strange looks but it didn't bother you as much as you thought it would.

In fact, Thoma and the others were right about the idea. You were bringing in a lot of viewers and expanding your fanbase which you never thought would ever happen.