05.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - RAIDING.

"You're not coming?" Veronica scoffed, slipping on her shoes by the front door next to Mom. They were heading out to the mall and had invited you, but you declined mentioning you had plans.

"You're ditching mom for your stream? Classic," Veronica remarked, glancing at Mom.

"It's no problem, stop being so rude to your little sister. You still live here and you're 25! at least she's trying to make an earning to move out," Mom defended.

Veronica fell silent, unable to retort. She shot you one last glare before exiting, leaving you alone with Mom.

"It's okay honey, I understand. I assume It's going good?" Your mom asked, noticing your downcast expression. She placed a hand on your shoulder rubbing it soothingly.

"Yeah It's getting so much better. I hope you'll forgive me for missing out on today's outing; it's really important," You said, clasping your hands together.

Your mom chuckled softly, "It's okay I trust you." She cupped your face, planting a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I love you, have fun okay?" She said pulling back.

"I love you too, be safe," You replied watching her leave the house.

You never understood why Mom was always so supportive of your choices. She never treated your sister and you differently from each other.

You hoped one day, you'd be able to sit down and have a long talk with her. Because sometimes, it felt as if she was supporting you with some personal emotions weighing in as well.

You locked the front door and leaned against it, exhaling softly, "Whatever Ajax has planned better be worth it."

You returned to your room to select a game and start your stream. Everyone tuned in as usual, except for one person you were particularly looking for which was Ajax.

Did he bail on me?

Disappointed, you pushed the thoughts aside and got immersed in your game and chat. Your phone on the desk beside you lit up with a notification: Childe had gone live.

"Oh hey, Childe went live," You announced.

@kunisw: childe? ohh ehhh doesn't matter to me i like watching u more
@lulumine: so real idk i js feel closer w you