23.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - YES OR NO

"Forget him and go on a date with me."

is he insane!? you screamed internally pulling your hand away in shock.

"Sorry what?"

"Do you want me to repeat it again?" he tilted his head staring at you with a serious look on his face.

"No no I don't need you to repeat it again," you waved your hands knowing you wouldn't be able to handle him saying those words to you again.

"Seriously, I don't know where that came from. You heard me properly right? I'm still thinking about another guy and you want to take me on a date?" you clarified, wanting to make sure he was right in the head.

"Yeah."

"There are so many girls you could have and you chose me? I said I wasn't over somebody."

"I'll show you a better experience."

He giggled behind your back knowing he was only saying that because he knew it was himself that he was competing with.

"Who knew you were so snobby? Venti's going to get angry at you for hitting on the new recruit," you frowned.

It's not that you weren't attracted to him, but more like you couldn't see yourself being compatible with him.

His fans and everything would stress you out too much and you just wanted it simple. A person who'd support you and be there from the start like Ajax.

"I'm not forcing you by the way. You can reject me if you want to."

"I'll think about it."

"Do you have my number saved?"

"Yeah, I saved you as a contact in the group chat when Venti made it," you responded. He shook his head informing you that it was his business number and not his actual personal one.

"I'll give you my actual one," he reached out his palm waiting for you to set your phone on it so he could insert his digits.

There was no explanation behind his sudden actions other than him being a complete weirdo but it wouldn't hurt you to create connections with other people for your work.

"Okay," you agreed handing him your phone for him to put his number in.

"Woohoo," he cheered as he entered his number.