03.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - CONNECTION.

"Hi Lumine, Naomi, and Kuni!" You greeted as their usernames appeared in the chat a minute into the stream. "Hey, It's your favorite guest," Thoma chimed in, familiar with the chat.

Thoma didn't stream himself but whenever he did join. It often drew more people and luckily the two of your personalities combined together could make a boring evening into an eventful one so getting them to stay was fairly easy.

@lulumine: hi y/nn aether said he won't be able to come he almost failed his finals

"What?? No way. Tell him to lock in before he has to drop out of college," You exclaimed growing concerned for the blonde haired male.

@naomiwrld: i fell asleep last night srry y/n!! i saw ur stream go on for hours did lumine stay up for that long?

@lulumine: what? no I went to bed at like 12 😨 y/n did u just stream on ur own?

"Seriously Y/n? I mean don't get me wrong I love your devotion but what did you even do?" Thoma asked reading the chat, waiting for your game to launch.

"What the hell guys obviously I didn't stay up talking to myself. I got a new fan and we were just talking and he ended up following so I'll call it a win," You explained.

"Oh right that Ajax guy. Where is he now?" Thoma scanned the viewer list but didn't spot an Ajax.

"Who knows he's probably busy," You shrugged, not looking too much into it. Everyone has a life outside of their phone and social media so his absence didn't bother you too much.

"I wanna know. What if he takes such a big liking to me he donates money?" Thoma frowned.

"Yeah and if he does I'm keeping it," You snorted, earning a loud 'hey' from him.

As the two of you laughed alongside with the chat commenting and chiming in every once in a while. An hour or so had passed in a breeze.

@ajax has joined the stream!

"Huh? Oh hey It's Ajax," A smile grew back on your face seeing his name appear. "Ajax? Oh hey man! Welcome to Y/n's stream," Thoma greeted before focusing back onto the game.

You had already died and wouldn't be coming back till the next round so you sat back comfortably reading the chat.

@ajax: hey it seems more livelier
@lulumine: it's always like this that's why we love y/n
@kuniisw: so real!!