10.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - DRUNK WORDS.

"Let's drink the night away!" Itto held up a glass of beer to the sky. "Psst, you just turned 21 so will you be okay handling the alcohol?" Thoma questioned.

"Of course I'll be, who do you think I am?"

"I'm sorry for threatening to eat you earlier! You're actually so adorable," you cuddled Taroumaru's face drunkly.

"I warned her," Thoma sighed watching you hug the poor thing as tight as you can. He stepped in to take the dog away from you before you could suffocate it.

"Here take some water. I told you didn't I? Be more careful you never know what kind of guys can be around you," Thoma frowned, handing you a glass of water.

He's always been an older brother figure to you since the both of you were little kids. You grabbed the cup with both hands staring at him with bright eyes.

"What? Did I say something!?" Thoma flinched at the way you were staring at him. In all honesty, you looked up to him and was grateful to have somebody like him.

"Itto! What the hell are you doing harassing those old people!?" Thoma turned away from you to handle the others. Everyone was wasted except the parental figures of the group, Thoma and Ayaka.

Usually, Kazuha would be included in that list but tonight he had accidentally mistaken Gorou's cup of wine with juice so now he was out cold on the table.

"Y/n? Oh gosh, where did she go now?"

You wobbly made your way towards the back door without a single thought in your head except the one goal you were determined to achieve.

It was to get some fresh air and possibly throw up in the bushes somewhere. You opened the door and stepped out letting the cold breeze of air slap you like cold waves in the freezing ocean at night.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Childe called out to you from the side. He could tell that you were drunk just from the way you were holding on to the door handle for support.

"Seriously, what if it was another man out here? You need to be more careful of your surroundings," Childe walked towards you offering his hand.

"You sound like a Thoma but I never expected to run into you here again," you took his hand allowing to him lead you to the curb to take a seat.

"Me either," he said pretending like he didn't know you were here from the start. He just never expected to fully run into you though.