15.

BEWITCHED
(CHILDE X READER)

BEWITCHED(CHILDE X READER)

ᯓ★ - ONE STEP CLOSER.

"Hi guys! We're currently in search of an important item so I decided to do a little vlog," you greeted extending the camera so it could capture Itto and you better.

"Hello It's Itto! I was called for reinforcement," Itto stated proudly with his chin up.

He usually joked around with you a bunch of times about how he wouldn't do anything if you were in danger but in reality he wouldn't hesitate to save you if something bad happened.

"Oh and this is- um- Jino!" you pointed the camera to the third person beside you walking with a whole cover up.

"Psst Itto, make up an excuse as to why he's covered up," you whispered in his ear.

"Wait why is he covered up anyway?"

"DON'T ASK AND JUST DO WHAT I SAID."

"Oh and Jino ripped off his eyebrows and a bee stung his lips so he's self conscious at the moment," Itto excused receiving a weird glance from Venti at first.

"I can confirm it hurts," He vouched with a different voice easily as expected of a singer. Venti was not only popular as a manager of the big three but also pursued in musician as well.

"So we're on the way to Jino's house to pick up a couple of things and I hope we don't run into any problems."

The three of you were walking peacefully until it felt completely empty beside you causing you to stop in your tracks and turn around with the camera only to find Itto and Venti both kicking a vending machine.

"Why are you guys ganging up on a vending machine?" you blinked walking up towards the two of them.

"I was thirsty and Itto said he had some money so why not?"

"WELL NOT ANYMORE IT TOOK MY DAMN MONEY," Itto shouted shaking the machine to try and tilting the soda can over.

"You guys cannot be this broke oh my gosh," you flipped the camera towards them so everybody else could see what type of idiots you were around.

"Jino take the camera let me try," you handed him the camera to take his spot.

"Okay so who was the professional at scamming machines in high school? I was! Watch this," you smugly grinned kicking the machine as hard as you could.