Ch:6 Red

shubman: *carrying groceries with both hands*

ishan: *reaches out to help*

shubman: *switches all the bags to one hand and holds ishan's hand with the other*

ishan: that's not what i-

ishan:

ishan: okay

Shubman and I went for groceries shopping, it's our final week in this beautiful island.
How swiftly time flies; I wish we could stay here forever, just him and me, free from the worries and constraints of the world.

Uncle! uncle! Uncle!

A voice behind us called, breaking my thoughts.
We both turned, thinking someone was addressing us. To our surprise, we found a curious 4-year-old toddler gazing at us with wide eyes.

Uncle ye red red kya hai -he pointed at  our fingers

Huh? Kya beta -shubman asked in confusion.

Aap log dhaga kyun bandhe hai hathme ? Aaplog kuch khelre ho?

Nahin beta kahan kuch hai -ishan said, confused not knowing what the  kid is talking about

Ye to raha -the boy said pointing at my ring finger, then traveling his pointed finger to Shubman's ring figure.

Aaplog ek hi dhage se dono fingers ko connect krke kuch khelre ho ? Mai bhi khelun?

Sidh ! Sidh bete, kya kr re ho uncle log ko pareshaan mt kro -called his mom

Unke hath me dhaga dekhiye mumma, mujhe bhi ye game khelna hai

Chalo chup se bakwas mt kro, sorry ji badmashi krra tha ye -said his mom apologizing & she walked away with her son.

We were confused but soon shrugged it off and walked away.

_______

At the beach

Ishan's pov:

Few days have flown by since we began living in our campervan.
It's honestly a new experience for me. I've never owned a campervan before, but I must say, it's incredibly fun and comfortable.

Today, we find ourselves at the beach, fully embracing relaxation.

It's our lucky day, as the beach is deserted, leaving just the two of us to enjoy the peaceful serenity.

Here I am, lounging on the wooden platform amidst the water, feeling the warmth of the sun seep into my skin

I hear the gentle splashes, knowing that Shubman has joined me.