ch:16 Dream on

"Beat me all you want," Shubman said, taking Ishan's hand and slapping himself across the face.

"N- no, Shubman," Ishan protested, snatching his hand away from Shubman's grip.

Tears streamed down Shubman's face as Ishan wrapped his arms around him, comforting him while feeling his own heart break inside. Although no tears fell from Ishan's eyes, he felt numb inside.
How could he have doubted Shubman? So much had happened to him, and he hadn't even realized. Why? Why wasn't he there for Shubman during those tough times?

"Ishan," Shubman said, pulling away from Ishan and sitting on the bed with his back to him. He wiped his tears and spoke without meeting Ishan's eyes.

"Leave me, Ishan. Find yourself someone better. I couldn't even protect myself, let alone both of us. What can someone like me offer you? Go away from me. I can't protect you i'm useless."

"You're too precious for me, Ishan, and in this dark world of mine, I can't drag you along with me."

Ishan placed his hands on Shubman's shoulders.
"Say all of this while looking into my eyes, Shubman. Look at me and say it."

Shubman sobbed, unable to muster the courage to meet Ishan's gaze.

"Are you saying all this, Shubman? No. You don't mean any of these words."

"You think you can't protect me?
Huh, says who? Who married just to protect me? No one can be more perfect for me than you, my love," Ishan reassured, embracing Shubman's broad back from behind.

Shubman turned around and gently tucked Ishan's hair behind his ear. Placing his hands on Ishan's cheeks, he looked deeply into his eyes and spoke softly, with sincerity and love shining in his gaze:
"I've fallen so deeply in love with you that I've become a crazy wanderer."
"But how can I become your support when I myself am a helpless beggar?"

After these words he quickly rose from the bed and heading straight to the washroom, wrapping a nearby white sheet around himself. As he slammed the door behind him.

He collapsed against it, sliding down to the floor and letting out his tears.

_______

Ishan looks at the closed door of the hotelroom, Shubman left him here without a word only with silence lingering around.
He remained lying naked on the bed, unwilling to wash away the remnants of his intimacy with shubman.
He couldn't bring himself to leave the bed where they had shared a profound connection.

He is now here all alone, left with only Shubman's touches, marks, the beautiful pain he gave to him and the brooch that had fallen from Shubman's wedding sherwani.

Ishan shifts his eyes towards the brootch in his hand, kissing it as he spoke:
"It's never them who leaves, it's always those who gets left behind my love, you wont understand"
Ishan spoke.
No-one, no-one can feel him, except for himself.
The pain he endures in silence is crushing and harming him from inside like silent poison.
......

The allure of forbidden love is captivating, as it remains a mystery how many trials they must endure or how long they will withstand to hold eachother.
Yet, amidst the uncertainty, their love remains unconditional.

They live solely by the support of love, finding solace and strength in their deep connection. The essence of their forbidden love lies in the paradoxical truth that the more they are separated from each other, the more their love flourishes and intensifies.

Uncertain of when they will reunite-whether it be now, tomorrow, or in the distant future, perhaps even in another life or afterlife-Despite the uncertainty, their longing gazes continue to search for each other.

_______

At The Sachin's
(Their house name)

"Where were you all night?" Sara asked, her voice tinged with anger.

Shubman responded in an irritated tone,
"None of your business. Did you really expect me to stay in the same room and enjoy our first night together? Dream on."

"I didn't say that," Sara retorted.

"But you meant it," Shubman replied dismissively.

Her eyes caught something, now curious, she approached Shubman and began tracing her hands around his chest, searching for something.

"Where is your brooch that was on the sherwani?"

"What brooch?" Shubman replied, feigning ignorance.

Frustrated, Sara exclaimed,
"God damn it, Shubman! That brooch was made of diamonds. Where did you drop it?"

"I don't know, and chill. Why are you shouting? You're hurting my ears with your voice," Shubman said, swatting her hands away.

"Omg mai na ye sherwani hi uttar deta hun"
Sighing in exasperation, Shubman unbuttoned his sherwani and tossed it aside.

Sara's eyes widened as she took in the scratches on Shubman's body.
"

What is this, Shubman?" Sara demanded, her jealousy and anger rising.

"What now?"

Sara glared at Shubman, her breathing heavy.
"With whom did you sleep last night? Look at those scratches, so fresh."

Shubman smirked,
"Oww looks like I fucked someone good last night."
He felt a sense of pride as he remembered his passionate night with his true love.

Sara's fury grew as she listened to Shubman's casual response.
"Are you going to tell Sachin sir? Go ahead"
"He won't bring back the virginity I already gave to someone," Shubman retorted, chuckling.
"And wow, girl, you really fantasized about having sex with me, didn't you?" he added, laughing.

________

Hlw guys, sorry ! I know this chapter is lil short, but i'll be uploading the next chapter accche se.
I'm kinda busy writing my major project:
ISHMAN FF- "JUDAA"
I've already uploaded four chapters.
Look forward to it !