Ch:13 Ishq Tum Na Krna

Shubman's pov:

Shubman's gaze flickered briefly over the room, taking in the elegant decorations and the faces of the guests, his mind racing with anticipation and nerves. But when his eyes landed on Ishan's, it was as if the world around him ground to a halt.

In that moment, Shubman was unable to tear his gaze away from Ishan, his heart pounding with a mixture of shock, disbelief, and a flood of emotions he couldn't quite name. It was as if time stood still as he tried to process the sudden presence of the person.

Oh Ishan

"Jitne bhi diwali ke diye jalalo lekin uske ankho se zada roshan nai hoga.
Magar us din mai vahin us diye jaise ankho ko bujhte hue dekh rahaa tha, aur kuch na kr paya"

_______

Ishan's pov:

The ache of uncertainty gnawed at Ishan's soul as he grappled with the weight of unanswered questions.

Why had Shubman chosen to keep his impending marriage a secret, withholding such crucial information from him?

And why, in the face of their love, had Shubman not fought for their relationship, instead opting to walk away without a word?

Did he even love him?
Was it all fake?

Feelings of abandonment and betrayal threatened to overwhelm Ishan as he struggled to make sense of it all.

_______

After the wedding

As shubman rushed into the hotel, his heart pounding with urgency, he didn't pause to inquire about the room number from the receptionist;
Mayank had already provided him with that crucial detail.
Clad in his opulent golden sherwani and mozri, with only his pagdi missing, Shubman resembled a groom fleeing from his own wedding.

But shubman did fled from his night with sara, he saw Sara, seated elegantly on the bed, her beauty illuminated by the soft glow of the room, awaited for their union, a symbol of their impending intimacy.

But Shubman's thoughts were elsewhere. There was something far more important weighing on his mind.
He didn't bother about sara and fled secretly from there.

Now, ignoring the curious gazes of onlookers, who likely assumed he had bolted from his nuptials, Shubman was consumed by an overwhelming desperation to find Ishan, to hold him close. Something stirred within him, an intense yearning to touch Ishan, to feel his presence, to tell him all the truth.

Each step quickened as he made his way toward room number 27.

Upon reaching the open door, the sound of someone softly singing reached his ears. Stepping inside, Shubman's heart constricted at the sight before him.

Rose petals adorned every surface, scattered across the floor, table, and bed, transforming the room into a sanctuary of romance, as if someone had indulged in their fantasies here.