Chapter 3

Sophie's POV

Christina and Katy were waiting for me at home. I dumped my bag on the ground and hung my wet stuff in the bathroom.

"Which colour do you think looks better?' Christina asked holding up her hand.

The two colours of nail polish looked so similar that I couldn't see the difference.

"Definitely the one on the left," I lied.

She nodded and continued to paint her other hand. I sat down on the desk and looked at Katy and Christina.

 "How was the pool? You should take a shower the chlorine is terrible for your hair," Katy said.

"I'll be fine, what are you doing here?" I asked."Christina has a date and she wanted your help getting dressed," Katy said.

Even though I'm not a big fan of fashion I have a talent for picking out good looks. I don't mind dressing up and looking nice but I would rather do something else. I have a biggest closet out of all of us so whenever someone has something to dress up for they all come to mine.I pull open the door to the closet. Christina started to look through everything. She knew by heart what was in here because she had worn most of it before. I looked through it as well.

I pulled out a blue singlet with white jacket. I then choose fancy jeans with small gems across the butt pockets. I then picked out a necklace with about ten butterflies on it and a couple of silver bracelets. She then pulled two butterfly earrings and put them in. She quickly changed and I looked at her. She picked out a pair of white two inch heels and Katy and I got her to model the look.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket I knew that both Katy and Christina heard it because Katy told me to read it. I pulled my phone out and saw that the text was from Will.

"It doesn't matter," I said quickly pocketing it again.

"Come on, what does it say?" Katy asked.

"It's just my brother," I lied.

Christina gave me a hugged and headed out. Katy followed her out. I lay down on the bed and fished my phone out.

Well done. Nice to see that you are in our team.

Thanks see you in English tomorrow.

Katy and Christina were already outside my locker when I got there.

"How was your date?" I asked.

"It was awesome. I'm going on another one in a couple of days," she smiled as we headed to English. Will and Henry both smiled at me and I laughed. Our English teacher came in and we all quieted down.

"We are going to be making groups of three for the rest of the year," Mrs Simpson said.

I knew that Katy and Christina immediately turned to me but then Mrs Simpson said that she had already picked the groups.

"In the first group is Sophie Elliot, William Jacobs and Henry Davidson," she said.

Katy gave me a sad smile as I packed but I didn't mind my group. Both Will and Henry seemed like nice people so I moved to sit next to Will who was next to Henry. I noticed that Katy and Christina were both in the same group.

"I want you to get to know your partners so here is a sheet that you must fill out about everyone," Mrs Simpson said.

We didn't get very far so I suggested to do it at the pool tonight. So far I knew that Will is called William Jacobs but I already knew that so that isn't that helpful since there is about twenty questions.