Chapter 16

Sophie's POV

Lucas wasn't home when I got back so I decided to invite my friends around. They were around in minutes and even brought food. We gathered around the TV and decided to watch some horror movie that Austin said was meant to be really good. We didn't make it even half way through the movie as Belle and I weren't that interested so we were talking through it so the boys gave up.

"I'm so glad you guys came around," I said.

"We love you too," Austin said jumping across Belle to hug me. I then shoved him onto the floor and he sat there as we laughed at him.

"You know that almost every girl in my science class wants to hook up with you," Belle said to Austin.

"What is my charming personality?" He asked cockily.

"No, apparently you are a really bad boy," Belle explained and we all cracked up laughing.

Austin was nowhere near a bad boy. Sure he might occasionally dress like one with torn jeans and jacket but he wasn't. He didn't skip school, break laws or anything like that. In fact I think that I had broken more laws then he has.

I had fallen asleep while we were watching the movie because I woke up the next morning on the couch. Belle and Carter were both lying on the floor and Austin had disappeared. I got up and found him in the kitchen looking through the cupboards.

"Why don't you have Fruit Loops?" he asked sounded confused.

"Because they are disgusting," I said.

He glared at me and lifted me up onto his shoulder.

"We shall have to punish you," he said and led me back into the lounge where the other two are now awake. Suddenly I am dumped between them and they both move so that I land on the ground. I glared at Austin and he laughed.

"I am here to inform you that I have learnt that Miss Sophie here doesn't like Fruit Loops," he informed the others.

They both looked at me and I just shrugged.

"How can you not like Fruit Loops?" Carter asked.

I was about to reply when Lucas came thumping down the stairs.

"Some people are trying to sleep so shut up," he snapped and walked back up the stairs.

Once he had disappeared we all started laughing at him.

We all left and headed out to the movies and we spend ten minutes arguing about what to watch. In the end I ended up just buying tickets to a random movie. I don't ever recommend that as we ended up watching some terrible comedy. Well, I thought it was terrible, the others loved it. I didn't see what was funny about it.

I left halfway through the movie to get more food and I ran into Henry and Will in the line. Unfortunately we were now stuck in this line and I couldn't escape. Henry claimed that he needed to go to the bathroom and left. I would too but I didn't want to have to stand in this line again.

"Um, what are you going to see?" he asked.

"I'm meant to be in a movie at the moment but it is terrible so I decided to get something to eat," I said and he smirked

"You never were very good at picking movies," he teased.

'It's not my fault that the movie wasn't that one that I thought it was."

"You should have just let me pick it."

"But it wasn't going to let you win."

"You just need at accept that I am better than you."