Postlude. TEMPESTS (post credits scene)

PLAINS BEYOND THE FROZEN MOUNTAINS

The last rays of sun bathe the whitened mountains of ice in scarlet hues. Blue Wing's and Glacia's shadows gently slide over the faces of almost-human marching warriors, as the raven and the owl soar side by side over the huge army. Some of the soldiers raise their terrifying heads to glance at the feathered couple crossing the skies. Before them, a small group protects the front of a small village and its frightened inhabitants. Zairos' eyes gleam as they follow his flying friends in the sky. By his side, Minara, Nairon, Moon Hawk, Little Bear, and Werebeast walk with pride. Other Reborn Dragons follow them.

Atop the highest icy mountain, Jygar, crouched on one leg, keeps his eyes closed and his hands on the edge of his shield, lightly stuck on the snow. Kneeled behind him, Feigon prays in the Ancient Language to the turmoiled skies, where polar lights dance on it in tones of blue. At the back of the Last Storm Dragon and the old priest, the image of a dark-skinned woman, in an ethereal form, watches them. A unique black and white wolf at her feet howls.

Heavy clouds cover the sun, engulfing the Dragon champions in its shadows. A fierce storm begins to form. The Dragons keep the smile in their eyes as they draw their weapons and run towards the massive army for a battle that, even for them, seems impossible to win.

Jygar opens his eyes. His pupils are vertical slits surrounded by a reddish glow, like the eyes of a dragon. The King of the Dragon's Realm stands, raises the Thunderclaw and aims his ancient sword at the lightning clouds overhead.

Zairos smiles as in the distant skyline, a thunderbolt seems to leave his old master's sword to reach the heavens. Its rumble blends with Zairos' war cry. Followed by his companions, he charges towards their monstrous enemy. The howling from the black and white wolf hits then and a gigantic golden wolf with reddish stripes and flaming eyes emerges with a leap from behind to run at Zairos' flank.

Electrical discharges crisscross the dark clouds all over the sky. A strong storm falls, as the wind seems to whisper in their ears the first speech of the Immortal King to the reunited nations.

Jygar: "The great storm is over. Although, wherever it begins again, our Dragons will flap their wings and dispel its clouds."

As the small group advances against the fierce army, the ENEMY'S LEADER shows his sharpened teeth in a grin. Two dreadful warriors walk at his side. The first one – blindfolded, dark skin, albino hair – carries a double-bladed spear on his shoulders. He suddenly stops and moves his head to turn an ear to the skies. The other – reddish hair, pallid skin – also interrupts his march. A silver wolf medallion hangs from his wrist as he aims the axe-blade replacing his hand at something above.

A large shadow darkens their faces, followed by the thunderous sound of a huge pair of wings flapping. The horde's commander raises his creepy amber eyes, his face contorts. The whole army freezes as the huge alar shadow slides over them.

Jygar: "In the Eyes of the Dragon and men, grand legends never die, but the greatest ones are reborn, to become..."

A resounding rumble and the ground trembles under the feet of the terrified warriors. The immense Dragon God's head rises. His clever eyes shine as incandescent gems. Ghoddrak roars with the strength of a thousand thunders. His fangs open to spread a massive wall of blue flames.

Zairos: "IMMORTAL!"