Chapter 23

Aaidah:

It's been few days since that incident. I'm not talking to Aaran neither he is talking to me. He barely comes home. He stays in his penthouse, that's what I have heard from maa. Maa told me that she will try to talk to him but I told her not to. I don't want to come off as a annoying wife. Let him be at peace. I think he needs it after everything that happened. Plus that way I also get to be alone peacefully. 

In these few days I used to talk to Azir cause he is the one who distract me from overthinking. I love hearing him talking and annoying me. Sometimes whenever I used to talk to him, Aaran used to be by my side who got annoyed everytime. I understood that he doesn’t like kids that much. So it's obvious that he finds my brother annoying. Aaran also told me many times not to talk to Azir when he is around cause he don't like Azir being loud. It annoys him.

But I never listened to him. I will talk to my brother anywhere at anytime. He is no one to stop me from doing that. Besides I like to see his annoyed face. It somehow gives me peace for what he did to me. Knowingly or unknowingly he have hurt me a lot. I don't show it neither tell his family about it but I do feel hurt yet I'm acting like a strong woman in front of everyone.

Except Aaran everyone else is treating me so nicely. They try to cheer me up all the time and they indeed make me happy. I forget everything whenever I'm with them, especially with Huriya and Zaria. I wasn’t close with Huriya at first but now we three got so close. We spend most of our time together that Asael bhai gets jealous of us. Zaria being Zaria doesn't even care about it and bhai doesn’t say anything either cause he is scared of her mood swings. Even me and Huriya are scared of her mood swings nowadays.

Alhamdulillah that everyone forgave me. Now everything is back to normal. Everyone is happy except Aaran obviously. I don't care about him anymore. Besides this we all miss Alaida. We barely talk to each other since she got busy with her college now. So she don’t get time. Though I message Ahren everyday, warning him not to hurt her and to treat her nicely.

“Aaidahhhhhhh” Huriya screamed making me cover my ears. She is usually a cold hearted bitch with everyone but once she gets close to someone then she turns into a different person completely. Like I never imagined her to be this close, yelling my name so loudly, laughing with me, spending time with me but now she is doing all these things with me.

I got up from the bed and went outside our room to see why she is screaming like that. She is already standing outside my room, grinning at me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. What is she upto this time? “I want you to see someone. Follow me.” Without saying anything I started following her downstairs. Maybe she is taking me to the living room. As we were descending the stairs, I'm hearing some voices from the living room.

Did some guest came? She should have told me so I could wear a nice dress. I don't want the relatives to say anything to maa that I'm not a good daughter-in-law stuff like that though I know maa wouldn’t care about that but still I don't want abyoeto say any shit to maa because of me. “The girl who loves Aaran came with her parents.” I froze in my place. “Why are you taking me there?” I asked being curious.

“Because her parents wants to see you.” Huriya said calmly as if it's not a big deal. “I'm not even wearing a nice dress!” I whisper yelled at her. “You are slaying even in this simple outfit.” With that saying she gave me a flying kiss. Oof this girl! She never takes anything seriously. Well why am I caring? Huriya is right so I shouldn’t care about anything.

Then we both went to the living room. I greeted everyone. There is only one girl whom I don't recognize so that means she is the one who loves Aaran. “Hi Aaidah.” That girl said while smiling at me. “Hi- umm your name?” Huriya didn’t told me her name except that this girl loves my husband. “I'm Naida. Aaran's friend from high school.” I only smiled at her and didn't bother to say anything else.