Chapter 24

Aaidah:

Next morning I got ready then went downstairs. I'm ignoring Aaran and he is also doing the same thing again. After what happened he didn’t even look at me during dinner time. It pissed me off. Wallahi even girls don't have that much mood swings like him.

Huffing in annoyance I sat down on my chair. “Is everything okay?” Maa asked and I found everyone's eyes on me. I guess they noticed it that I'm annoyed. “Yes. Don’t worry.” I said with a fake smile. After Aaran came everyone started to eat including me. “Zaria eat more.” Bhai scolded her so I looked at them. This time I looked at Aaran to see if he is looking at her but he is focused on eating his food.

This made me happy that maybe he is slowly starting to forget Zaria. That means we might have a chance. It's not that bad to have hope, right? But what if he breaks my hope? I will get hurt the most then I don't think I would be able to handle myself. I will go crazy. Am I really falling in love with Aaran? Otherwise why am I thinking about these things? No no I don't love him. I can't love him. It's just my mind messing with me.

“Aaidah you will go outside with Azir today right?” Maa asked so I nodded my head. “Aaran go with her.” He groaned in annoyance but one glare from maa and he immediately became normal. “They will go to the shopping mall. She have to take care of Azir and hold the bags too. She can't do both together at the same time. So you go with her. You can hold the bags for her. Got it?” Aaran nodded his head. Of course he will agree cause he is afraid of maa always also because he doesn’t want to disrespect her.

After breakfast we left. Aaran is driving. The car ride was silent as usual. He only stopped the car at my house to pick up Azir. After Azir came the ride wasn’t silent anymore. He was blabbering many things which was annoying Aaran but I didn’t told Azir to keep quiet. Aaran can keep being annoyed cause I don't care about him.

Soon we reached the shopping mall. I came here to buy few clothes and shoes for Azir because he told baba that he wants me to buy them for him. He was being adamant on this matter so baba didn’t had any other option but to call me. So here I am in the shopping mall to shop for my brother.

I'm walking around while holding Azir's hand tightly not to lose him in the crowd. Meanwhile Aaran is walking beside us, his hands stuffed in his pockets. Basically Azir is in the middle between us. I can clearly notice that he is pissed off. It's either because he can't work cause he had to come with me or because he is annoyed by Azir's nonstop talking. Or it's both.

Shaking away these thoughts, I entered inside a kid's shop and brought two shirts for Azir. Then I saw a lady's shop. Aaran had ruined my brand new clothes so I need new clothes. As that memory came in my mind I couldn’t help but glare at him. He looked at me raising his eyebrows, mouthing a ‘What?’ I looked away from him and headed inside that shop.

I brought few clothes for me, I need them since I go to office and sometimes I have to attend few parties too. I can't go by dressing simply cause I have a reputation to maintain. The people of the business world will make a huge issue of it that the famous CEO, Aaidah Sheikh came to the party wearing  simple clothes. Damn, it gives me a headache to even think about it.

After I was done I came out of that shop searching a for shop of shoes as I need to buy them for Azir. As we were walking, I noticed Azir started to walk slowly. He is already tired. Since his immune system is weak, he gets tired and weak easily. Even though we didn’t walk around that much yet het got tired now.

“Aai! I'm tired!” Azir whined so I stopped walking and let go of his hand. I was about to pick him up but before I could do that Aaran picked him up in his arms. My eyes widened in shock. Even Azir is shocked. “Tell me if you are uncomfortable.” Aaran told Azir who is still in a shock. Well he also realized it that Aaran doesn’t like him so that explains why he is shocked like me.