Chapter 31

200+ votes & 20+ comments target for next update

Aaran:

Despite telling Ahren that it's just an attraction, I found myself staring at her again and again. She had also noticed that but thankfully she didn't say anything to me. Even if I want to I can't look away from her and I have this urge to murder everyone who is staring at her. 'She is my wife!' My inner voice growled. My wife? What did I said? I'm losing my mind. I need to drink- oh there are no alcohol in this party.

Ahren again went back to Alaida. But whatever I'm happy in a way that he is not leaving my sister alone like me who leaves my wife alone in every situation. I shook away these thoughts as I was drinking the orange juice I got when maa called me. She called me to meet with my baba's sister. I hate that woman. She is so judgemental! I placed my glass on the counter then went towards that woman who is my fufu.

Maa also called Aaidah. We were standing side by side. Aaidah greeted my fufu. I also did the same. I noticed this old woman looking at Aidah in a judging way. I clenched my fists. Who is she to judge my wife? Ugh again with this 'my wife' thing. "She is skinny and seems too weak." My fufu taunted Aaidah. As much as I'm angry at this woman for taunting Aaidah yet I also couldn't help but smirk. If only if this woman knew who Aaidah is. She is a mafia queen who can destroy someone's existence in a minute including this old woman.

"At least I still manage to look pretty." Aaidah said with a sly smile on her face. It took a while for my fufu to understand what Aaidah meant and then she walked away from us. "Sweetheart don't mind her. She is always like that." Maa said then she also left leaving me and Aaidah alone. We were just standing there without saying anything to each other. "May I have your number pretty lady?" A man in his 30s came and asked her. I clenched my fists.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as I pulled her closer to me, her back pressed against my front. I could feel Aaidah's body stiffening. I smirked knowing she is getting effected by my touch. My wife doesn't talk with any other man except me." I said to that man more like to a bastard who is eying my wife. The man looked embarrassed now but he left. "What are you doing? Leave me." She started to squirm in my hold which only made me tighten my grip on her waist.

"Did you even realized that many men are staring at you?" She stopped squirming after my question. "I didn't cause my eyes were only on you and my mind was filled with your thoughts." My breath hitched at what she said. She thinks about me? Is she confessing to me indirectly? I don't know what she is trying to do but I can say that it's effecting me and suddenly I'm feeling too hot.

Without giving her any chance to say something else or even react, I started dragging her uptairs to our room not caring about the guest or my family. I pushed her inside our room and closed the door. I realized another thing that I just said our room without hating this sentence. I looked at Aaidah who is looking at me confused. I know she will be confused because of what I'm doing. "There are gue-" I cut off her by saying, "Don't care about them."

I started stepping closer to her and she started stepping back from me. Why is she stepping back now after what she said in the downstairs? Her back hit the wall so I took that to chance to cage her between me and the wall. Her breath hitched as she is looking at me with those brown eyes of hers. Another thing I noticed that her eyes are so pretty.

Right now they are looking ar me so curiously, confusedly and innocently. I hate to say this but the way she is looking at me right now is making me want to fuck her so that all her curiosity, confusion and innocence will be gone. I looked down at her lips. She have applied cherry red lipstick on her lips. I saw her lipstick on the dressing table and saw the shade's name because I was curious.