Chapter 18

Aaidah:

After the bomb Huriya put on me, I left from there without saying anything. I went to the library to clear my mind. I took a book from one of the shelves but I wasn’t reading it. The book is kept open in my hands while I'm busy in my thoughts.

Is Huriya joking with me? But why would she joke about something like that? She said it with that so serious look in her face. So I don't think she was joking. Even if she was joking she would've laugh later right? But she didn’t. All these things are pointing at one thing that Huriya loves Aaran.

Is this why she didn’t smile back at me? I mean it's understandable if she did that because of jealousy. Okay wait! Why am I taking her side and understanding her situation? Aaran is my husband! So Huriya have to forget about her feelings. She can't hate me for this. If she loves him then why didn’t she never confessed to him? She could've tell everyone and stop our marriage. Why didn’t she do anything back then? Now it's of no use!

She have no right to feel jealous. Is she crazy? Is she trying to ruin my relation with Aaran? Why would she tell me about her feelings so suddenly when she knows I'm married to him. Girl have no common sense. I'm already starting to hate this bitch.

Yes, me and Aaran don't like each other but that doesn’t change the fact that we are married! I won't let any girl simp over him when he is my husband. I'm possessive about my things. Aaran is not a thing obviously but he is my husband, my life partner for the rest of my life.

‘What if he divorce you?’ My subconscious mind asked. Well- I never thought about that. Aaran might divorce me anytime. If he do that then I won't be able to stop him. I don't force people to stay in my life so I won't force him too if he ever wants to divorce me. Bu-but I feel pain my chest just by thinking about this. There are high chances of our divorce. I don't love him neither I care for him then why am I feeling hurt? It's fine even if he divorce me cause we don't have anything going on between us.
I'm just worried about my parents. Yeah right that's why I'm hurt after thinking about the possibility of us getting a divorce. My parents would be hurt especially maa. I don't like to see them in pain. Now I got my answers. This is why I'm being so much effected.

What am I doing? Why am I thinking about all these? Why am I letting a girl effect my mind this much when I don't even know her? It's all Huriya's fault. Because of her I'm overthinking! Fuck me- I feel frustrated with myself for letting her words effect me like this. Fine she can keep loving him. But the truth is that Aaran will remain my husband. He gave me his word that he won't cheat plus it doesn’t look like he likes Huriya in any way. He didn’t even glance at her way during dinner time.

Finally I'm at ease now. I can have a peaceful sleep. I closed the book and stood up to go back to our room when Zaria entered in the library. “Zaria, you should sleep. It's getting late.” I said as I approached her. “I can't sleep that's why I came to take a book. I will read in my room till I can fall asleep.” She said while smiling at me.

I asked her which book she wants then brought it for her. After that I took her to her room then I came back to our room. As soon as I entered inside our room, I was surrounded by smoke. Aaran is smoking while sitting on the couch. “Go smoke in the balcony.”

He looked at me, the cigarette in his hand as he was blowing the smoke. Damn, he looks hot right now. I never thought that I would find a guy this hot when he is smoking. My trance of thoughts broke when he coughed. “I know I'm handsome but please don't fall in love with me.” I glared at him. He only looks hot by his face but his personality is trash.

“Why don't you curse me right in my face instead of doing that in your mind?” I threw a pillow at him. He is still smoking instead of reacting because of the pillow I threw. Wow! He didn’t said anything to me. Is he really Aaran? Whatever it's good for me if he don't fight back.