Chapter 19

Aaidah:

My morning is ruined by seeing Huriya's face. After I woke up, I went to the kitchen to eat because I was hungry that's when I saw Huriya eating with maa. She looked at me but then immediately looked away as she got engrossed in talking with maa. I rolled my eyes at her behaviour. She is pissing me off to the point I already want to kill her. When will she go back to her home? Why is she even staying here? I ignored these thoughts and wished maa good morning.

The maid served me my breakfast so I started eating quietly. After a while Asael bhai and Zaria also came to have breakfast. “Aaidah.” Bhai called me so I looked up at him, humming in response. “Is there something going on in your company? If you need help then you can tell me.” He said while smiling at me. How did bhai noticed this? Well whatever I'm just glad that he is willing to help me. ”Thank you but don't worry I can handle everything. If it gets too much then I will come to you.” I smiled at him, he nodded his head at me then all his attention went towards Zaria.

I wish my relationship with Aaran was like this. I mentally slapped myself at this thought. What am I thinking? After how Aaran reacted yesterday night, I shouldn’t be having these thoughts about us. If he knows what I'm thinking then he will definitely kill me. I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts. “Are you okay?” Zaria asked me this time. I nodded my head and smiled at her to reassure her that I'm really okay.

But the question is am I really okay? So many things are happening to me lately. Problems at my company, Huriya's matter, my sudden feelings for Aaran, the way he reacted yesterday. I don't think I'm okay. Even if I'm okay now but I'm sure later I will definitely have to go to the mental asylum. Ugh I have to stop overthinking!

I quickly finished my breakfast then went uptairs to get my purse and car keys to leave for my office. As soon as I entered inside our room what I show shocked me. Aaran threw all my books and documents on the floor. My books! He can't do that to them. My poor babies. I went near him, glaring at his back. He still didn’t notice my presence. ”You jerk!” I yelled which made him turn around and look at me angrily.

I should be the one angry at him. So why is he angry with me? “Keep your books and documents somewhere else. My stuff gets mixed with yours. I lost one of my important document.” He said through gritted teeth. “That doesn’t give you the right to throw away my stuff like that on the floor!” I would've yell at him again but I don't want everyone to come to our room again because of my yelling.

“Don't show that tantrum to me. Instead try to find my document! Then I will arrange your books neatly.” I didn't say anything else to him. I started looking for his so called important document. I didn’t found it anywhere. So I decided to search in his drawer. I saw some papers which I showed to him to see if these are what he is looking for. He took the papers from me, sighing in relief. “Couldn’t you check your drawer first?” I asked him but he didn’t answer me.

“Keep my books on the table neatly.” He looked at me as he is grinning at me. “Did you really thought I will arrange them? Not even in your dreams.” I clenched my fists as I glared at him. I won't ruin my mood because of him. I need to be calm when I'm going to my office. I bent down on the floor and picked up my stuff then kept them on the table. I will shoot him if he says a word about this. Thankfully he didn’t said anything to me.

I came outside the house, going to the parking area. Huriya and Asael bhai are there talking with each other. “Isn't this Aaran's favourite car? Will he drive it today?” Huriya asked while pointing her finger at a car and Asael bhai looked at the car then at her. “Maybe. Let's leave. We are getting late.” After that they got in bhai's car and left.

I looked at the car. His car is Rolls-Royce La Rose Noire Droptail, one of the most expensive car. An evil thought came to my mind. He took me for granted that I won't do anything for the stunt he did earlier. I took out my matchbox as I was looking at it and smirking while thinking about my plan. I heard that in their garage they keep kerosene. I don't know why they keep them in the garage. But I can use it for my plan.