Chapter 30

Aaidah:

Next morning I woke up in the bed. As far as I know I was in the car with Aaran? I fell asleep then how come I was on the bed? I asked Aaran about it but he said a ghost brought me here. This man can never give a straight answer to me. I don't think he picked me up. Aaran Ibrahim would never do that.

But I got shocked when maa told me that he is the one who picked me up and took me to our room. I would have never believe maa but I did cause she said that she saw us with her own eyes. This information gave birth to butterflies in my stomach. Does he care for me? Forget that, should I thank him? After thinking for an hour I decided to thank him.

So currently I'm in our room waiting for him to come out who is in the bathroom, taking a shower. Will he again come out only in towel? I would love to see those sexy abs of his again. Ahhh I can't wait for him come out. I know I'm behaving like a teenager but what to do when my husband is so sexy? My thoughts came to an after I heard the bathroom door opening and footsteps coming near me.

I looked up at him only to get disappointed. Today he came out while wearing clothes. He poured water on my expectations. “Why are you sulking?” He asked me. Shit he noticed it? Since when did he started noticing things about me? “Nothing. I wanted to thank you for last night. Thanks for bringing me to our room.” I gave him a smile to show my gratitude.

“I only did it so that you wouldn’t throw shoes at me like last time.” My smile disappeared immediately. Oh.. He didn’t do it because he cared for me? “Why are you sulking again?” This time I didn’t bother to answer him. I know I shouldn’t feel hurt but my chest hurts so much. “I know that still I wanted to thank you.” I lied as I'm looking at him blankly. I won't show him that I'm hurt.

He kept looking at me not saying anything so I decided to start minding my own business. Though this business includes him. I'm going to the hospital to see Zaria cause today is her delivery time. Zaria is his sister-in-law even if he loves her or whatever and Asael bhai is his brother so he deserves to be informed that I'm going to the hospital to see them.

“I will go to the hospital to see Zaria today.” It didn’t go unnoticed by me that his body stiffened at the mention of Zaria. I waited for him to say something but he didn’t. So I moved away to get my purse and phone. “I'm leaving.” I told him while going towards the door. “Aaidah.” He called me when I was about to open the door. I turned around my head to look at him motioning for him to speak.

“Be careful on your way. Keep a gun with you.” I don't know why he said that but the way he said it in his deep voice and that serious face, I knew better not to disobey him. I also understood he said it for a reason and I really need to keep a gun to keep myself safe. I can fight but sometimes you can't win by physical fight. You need a gun or at least a knife to protect yourself. Since I'm in mafia it's normal for me to keep a gun with me.

“I always keep a gun in my car.” I informed him. Once he hummed in response I left our room now going outside. I got inside my car and started to drive while thinking about Aaran. Did my enemy messaged him or what? Why is he suddenly so protective of me? I'm sure someone said something to him or something happened yesterday. He wouldn’t tell me anything so it's pointless to ask him anything but I want to respect his privacy and his decision so I wouldn't try to know anything on my own either.

For now I let go of these thoughts cause I reached to the hospital. My main concern is Zaria. I hope everything goes well with her. I hate hospitals but I wanted to be there for Zaria in her important and difficult time thus I came not giving a fuck about my hatred to this place. I can ignore everything and sacrifice anything for my loved ones.