Chapter 32

Target: 150+ votes and 20+ comments.

Aaidah:

Next morning I went back to our room acting like nothing happened. But as I was moving around the room to get my things I could feel his eyes on me. I badly want to squirm because of his gaze. Many people stare at me but I was never effected under their gaze. However with Aaran it's different.

Yesterday when he held me, I could've easily push him away and get out from his hold but at that moment it was as if I lost all my control and strength. I couldn’t think straight that what strategy I should use to push him away. I could easily kick him on his stomach or in his important thing too. Yet I acted like a weak girl. I'm not saying that being weak is a wromg thing nor I'm looming down on anyone. But I'm a mafia queen and I'm strong so this kind of weak behaviour coming from me is absolutely wrong.

I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Only then I looked at myself in the mirror. There are few hickeys on my neck. Shit I feel embarrassed now cause I'm sure that Huriya saw them last night. Though thankfully she didn’t ask me anything last night. She was also kind enough to give me some spare clothes to change into and had let me sleep with her.

I took off my clothes more like Huriya's clothes then got under the shower. The cold water running through my body is making me calm. I was feeling disgusted but now the cold water is making me feel better. As if this water is washing away Aaran's touch on my lips and neck. I'm still thankful that I didn’t let him touch anywhere else otherwise I know that I would've end up hurting myself out of anger.

After what felt like an hour, I came out of the bathroom while drying my hair. I always use a towel to dry my hair. I don't know why but I don't like using hair dryer. As I was drying my hair with the towel while being lost in my thoughts suddenly someone snatched my towel. I looked behind me to see it was Aaran and immediately a frown appeared on my face. What does he want now?

He held my hand and started dragging me towards the bed but gently. He made me sit on the bed and I stood up immediately but he placed his hands on my shoulder and made me sit again. I glared at him as he stood in front of me with my towel in his hand still. “Sit, please.” He sounded so vulnerable that I couldn’t stop myself from obeying him. I'm becoming too soft for him which is not good.

He started drying my hair which made me shocked that I immediately looked up at him but he was focused on doing his work. “Aaidah listen to me carefully and don't interrupt me. First listen to what I will say then decide what you want to do. Okay?” Unknowingly I nodded my head at him like a obedient kid. Wallahi I saw a small smile appearing on his face afterwards.

He cleared his throat before starting to speak. “I know I lost my control which I shouldn’t have. But Wallahi I didn’t thought of you like that way- I mean that kind of cheap girl. It's just after what you told me about your eyes only being on me, I couldn’t control myself at all. It felt like as if someone possessed me.” He stopped speaking as he looked at me probably to see if I'm listening to him or not.

“I'm really sorry Aaidah. At this point I don't even want to say sorry cause I have been hurting you a lot. I didn’t thought about you or your feelings. I was only thinking about my desires. But still I apologize to you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.” I took a deep breath before looking at him. “This is your last chance. After that if you hurt me again then I won't forgive you.”

He nodded his head. “I promise Aaidah.” I want to ask him that does he consider me as his wife now? But at the same time I don't have the courage to hear his answer. Though my heart is telling me that he is slowly starting to consider me as his wife. Maybe he is even starting to like me? I don't want to get my hopes high but the way he is behaving now is making my hopes high.