Chapter 34

Aaidah:

Next morning I woke up feeling better than yesterday. I can't see Aaran in the room but I can still see his gun on the bedside table. So he was indeed serious yesterday? Then I will also keep it and shoot him if he ever cheats on me. ‘You can't kill him. Your heart won't let you.’ My subconscious mind mocked me. Though my subconscious mind is right.

But why can't I kill him? I killed my ex without any hesitation. I don't think it's because I love him. It's because of his maa. In Atib's case I didn’t care that his maa would suffer cause that old woman always treated me like trash. But Aaran's maa treated me like her own daughter. I know that his maa would support me always if she knows that her son had hurt me. But I also know that maa would be so hurt if something happens to Aaran. Only for maa I would never do anything to him even if he hurts me.

I should stop thinking about stuff like this when I don't know what the future holds for us. Aaran is now changing slowly so I can hope that he will become a better husband gradually and we can live happily. He won't hurt me neither I have to harm him. Allah please fulfil this one wish of mine. I really want a happy life with Aaran without any problems. I know life have ups and down so we will have problems obviously. But still I can hope for the best. It's not wrong to hope for something like this.

I got up and took a quick shower. Taking a shower during period is the best thing to do. It feels so good. After my shower I came out wearing my clothes. I won't go to office today either. This is the only thing I like about being the CEO. I can skip going to work. No one will say anything to me. Though I only do it when I have some other important work to do or mostly when I'm on my period. During this time I love staying at home and just sleep all day. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look like a zombie even after the shower. Whatever! It's because of my monthly cycle. Otherwise I'm always pretty. No no I don't look like a zombie. Even in this simple white t-shirt, baggy pants I'm looking so pretty.

I went downstairs and wished good morning to everyone. “Maa where is Azir?” I can't see him anywhere and Aaran too. “He is uptairs in your baba's study room. Aaran is there too.” Aaran's maa told me. Wow! Azir is really getting so close with them and that's really shocking. Putting aside these thoughts I sat down on mu chair to eat. “Aaran had told me to get your dinner to the room cause he wanted you to take rest. I guess you didn't woke up as he came downstairs with the plate, the food being untouched.” I looked at maa surprised. He did that for me? Whatever, I won't think about it.

I started to eat but I chocked on my food when I saw Aaran coming downstairs with Azir on his shoulder. Even his maa looks shocked at this. “Drink water before you choke yourself to death.” Aaran told me before sitting down on his chair with Azir sitting on his lap now. I'm way too much shocked. These two hated each other at first but now they are being this clingy? “Drink water Aaidah.” Aaran said in a strict tone. I quickly drank water. “I don't understand why the two of you look like you guys saw a ghost?” He said while looking at me and his maa. Well what we are seeing right now is equal to seeing a ghost.

The only person who is not shocked is my maa and his baba. They are eating without caring about anything. “Ran!” Azir yelled and I looked at him confused. Who is he calling Ran? “Hm?” Aaran hummed in response. Ya Allah I think I will get a heart attack! Azir gave Aaran a nickname and he is okay with it?! “Did he give you that nickname?” My maa asked Aaran while chuckling. He nodded his head. I looked at his maa who looked back at me. I can tell by his maa's expression that she is also shocked like me.

“You said you have a por-” Azir stopped speaking obviously not being able to complete the word. “Porsche?” I asked and he nodded his head then looked at Aaran again. “You have that car right? Can you give me a ride on it?” Aaran loves his cars to death and I bet he wouldn't want a kid to sit in his car cause he thinks kids will spoil his car. “Alright. Finish your breakfast then we will go out.” My eyes widened in shock. “Aaidah come with us.” I looked at him dumfounded for a while still processing the whole situation. I was about to decline but he cut me off by saying, “Come. You will feel better. Besides Azir will be more comfortable if you come too.” Well I can't leave my brother alone with Aaran. I don't trust Aaran with kids. I said what I said.