Chapter 38

-Gato Shipping & Transport HQ-

Kazan Uzumaki turned off the TV and stopped his talk with his great nephew. Two powerful rogue nin had arrived and it was his duty to stop them.

He stood up from his chair and focused chakra to his arm;  there were storage seals on his arm and out came a sword with it's scabbard.

''It's time we finally enjoy ourselves in combat against our enemies once more, old friend

''It's time we finally enjoy ourselves in combat against our enemies once more, old friend.'' Kazan spoke to the sword like an old acquiantance.

He put his sword in it's scabbard and went to face the two rogue nin in battle.

(with Itachi & Kisame)

Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki, two powerful S rank nuke-nin and members of the Akatsuki, were tasked to infiltrate the Gato shipping transport company for information.

Kazan Uzumaki, the man pulling the shots behind the scenes, was moving in to intercept the two rogue nin.

As the two Akatsuki rogue nin snuck inside the company HQ, Kazan Uzumaki was behind them and the two rogue nin sensed him.

''Itachi?'' Kisame called to his partner and the Uchiha nodded his head. Kisame took out his sword, the Shark-Skin, and came to attack Kazan.

Kazan blocked the Shark-Skin with his sword scabbard and, calling upon his mighty strength surpassed only by the likes of Tsunade, pushed Kisame back. Kazan threw the scabbard at Kisame and the rogue Mist nin swung his sword, sending it back. Weaving signs, Kisame shot a water shark at Kazan but fire came to surround the elder Uzumaki, evaporating the water.

Seals on Kazan's body glowed and his modified body armor came to him. It was a heavily modified Snow ninja chakra armor that Kazan wore;  one of the first proto-types made that Kazan, during his many years as a traveller, had acquired.

Kisame smirked and he came to attack Kazan

Kisame smirked and he came to attack Kazan. The older Uzumaki's shamshir came to life with fire and the two blades clashed;  the sentient Shark-Skin sword did not like the intense fire that it was blocking. Kisame, having realized this, jumped back and weaved signs. ''Water style: exploding shark bomb jutsu!'' And shot a powerful water shark at Kazan.