Chapter 56

Hiromi Namikaze, daughter of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, younger twin sister of Naruto and the jinchuriki of the 9 tail fox.

Kagezaki Uzumaki-- the oc who features rather predominantly in the fanfic-- is the top jonin of the Kingdom of Uzu. He is a respected and feared ninja who weilds both lava release and scorch release and is a master of Taoist magic. He is the 3rd strongest Uzumaki alive, behind Naruto at full power and Kazan.

______________________________________

      -at the Fire-Hot Water border-

Choji Akimichi, along with Ino Yamanaka and a squad of chunin, were tasked to go to the border of the Land of Fire and the Land of Hot Water. A team of infiltrators from the Hidden Cloud village were caught but managed to escape capture and the Leaf squad were tasked to eliminate every single one of them before they reached the Lightning border.

The chase was tiresome as the squad commander, a Foundation trained ninja, ordered very little rest and for one Choji Akimichi, it was very tiresome. Then, a battle ensued in the area and Choji Akimichi was burnt badly by a B rank fire jutsu. He did not conjure the iron skin in time. He was in a crater and attempted to retreat but a wounded Cloud nin spotted him.

The two stared at each other till both were ready to kill. However, an explosive kunai went off near the Cloud nin and he fell down. Choji took the oppurtunity and enlarged his fist to break the nin's legs. Before the enemy could scream, Choji muffled his mouth with dirt and firmly put his hand over thr enemy's mouth. Choji told the enemy to be quiet lest the other Cloud nin arrive. Choji used the weight and mass of his enlarged body to crush the nin and then stab him in the stomach with a kunai. Before long, the enemy was unable to move.

Choji could've killed the enemy then and there but his heart wasn't into it. His clothes were drenched with sweat and dirt and his breathing was fast and heavy. He was too afraid to move out of the crater, for fear that his enemies would be waiting to kill him. He stayed all night at the crater and his attempts at sleeping were interrupted continously by the Cloud nin's painful, muffled sounds. The dirt was stuck in his throat and made breathing difficult.