- fresh start -

Jasmines POV.

Waking up on the first day of the new season is completely alarming, another season with the blues it is. I get up and go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, my messy brunette hair hanging down to the side in a messy bun, my piercing green eyes staring back at me. my tanned skin glowing in the sunrise through my window. I must say, i am quite a looker. Probably explains why i get around 100 edits of me being made a day, no joke.

It's game day, the first game of the season. Manchester City v Chelsea, brilliant first game.

City lost the title on the last game to chelsea after loosing against Arsenal last season, Arsenals 92nd minute winner costing us the title was honestly heart breaking. Chelsea lifted the trophy last season by the skin of their teeth, lucky bastards.

I finish brushing my teeth and go back to my room with half an hour before i have to leave, I call my auntie for 10 minutes to try and distract myself from the pressure of the first game of the season, it kinda worked i guess. i brush my hair and put it in a messy yet secure bun ready for the game. I say bye to my sister who i live with, her name is Fióna. We lost our parents due to an armed robbery when we were 13 and 16, around 3 years ago. I'm 19 nearly 20 and Fióna is 16 nearly 17.

I get in my car and drive up to the Etihad Stadium where me and my teammates will get the coach down to Stamford Bridge where we will be playing Chelsea. Oh i hate an away game on the first day of the season.

I arrive at the stadium car park where i see Lauren Hemp ( my closest friend in the squad ) and Chloe Kelly ( my second closest friend in the squad ).

"PERENZOOO, good to see you my friend!" Hempo shouts. She runs up to me and jumps on my front which sends us tumbling to the ground a few seconds later. Baring in mind i've got my suitcase and heavy bastard bag on my shoulder.

"HEMPOOO, what a pleasure greeting" I reply back to her. We both collapse in a fit of laughter because of our tumble.

"YO WHATS HAPPENING JAZZY" Chloe shouts. I love chloe, she is literally the prettiest girl ever and she is such a supportive friend.

"WHATS HAPPENING BLONDIE" i replied whilst getting up and pulling her into a tight hug.

It feels like i haven't seen these two in months when we was out get hammered a few nights ago, my head still hurts from that night jesus.

"Hola mi amiga como te va!" ( hello my friend, how's it going! ) a loud spanish voice says behind me. I know just who that is.

"LEILAAA, CÓMO ESTÁS" ( LEILAAA HOW ARE YOU ) I greet her with a long tight hug.

Being half spanish is such a perk, i know both english and spanish languages and i am granted with the hot spanish accent , i mean who wouldn't want to have that accent???
I lived in Madrid from 5 years old to 14. My mother was fully spanish and my dad was fully english, they met in a spanish restaurant, cute right? I moved to manchester city from real madrid when i was only 17. I'm on a long term contract which runs out at the end of the season. When both of my parents died when i was 16, i couldn't stand going back to Madrid because it would just bring back times with my parents and make me emotional, and trust me. I am not the type to get emotional.

I've suffered with anger issues since i was 16, the year my parents died. I guess i got angry about how they died and i never calmed down my anger from it.

I take my anger out on people either in the most violent way possible or the most sexual way possible. Mostly the most violent.

In my career, i've been sent off over 20 times. I've been sent off the most in fixtures against Arsenal, i'm telling you that Williamson girl is a fucking bitch.

——— arrived at stamford bridge ———

I get out the coach and walk through the tunnel into the stadium.

" RIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN, FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON. Today it's all about attack, still keep and eye on the breakthroughs chelsea make, especially Lauren James, she's a quick one. ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK, get those goals in the net at every single opportunity. Defenders, again keep that eye on LJ and the other one, what's her name... SAM KERR, her. keep and eye on them two at all times, keep them out of the area and avoid them shots being made.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS, out on the pitch innnn.. *checks watch* 6 MINUTES.

LETS FUCKING GO. excuse my language, i'm excited."
.............................................................

It's a win for the City.

2-1.

I FUCKING SCORED THE WINNER GET IN.

The start of the new season could not get any better, an away win for us AT CHELSEA?? i mean i can not complain.

The next few games are an easy win aswell too, bristol, west ham and aston villa? i mean, let's face it. they finished at the rear end of the table last season so it's obviously guaranteed for City to win anyway.

I'm not excited for the game after them 3 though not going to lie to you, We face Arsenal, wonderful Arsenal.

————————————————————

And that's a wrap for chapter 1! i know it's short but i'm just getting my head around writing again so please air that it may be scruffy.

LEAHS POV IS NEXTTTT!!

y'all get ready for the time skip to the arsenal v man city game. Will Jasmine get sent off AGAIN or not? Will Leah and Jasmine get along? maybe? ;)

ENJOY MY LOVES