- The Build Up -

Leah's POV.

I wake up to an empty room, Jasmine wasn't in the room. Where could she be at this time in the morning? I check the clock as it reads '6:23am', jesus what is she doing at this time in the morning.

me:
Hey where have you gone off too?

Jasmine:
On a run, be back in 15. x
me:
okay, be careful and don't
overdo yourself x

I swipe off my messages and go on instagram, Jasmine posted again, I wonder what it could be this time.

(a slide of 10 photos)

'photo dump of the aussie country 🇦🇺🦋🦘'

liked by bethmead, ellatoone and 134,000 others.

I like the post and comment a simple two Australia flag emojis, after 2 minutes. Thousands of people like the comment, these fans are actually crazy sometimes.

"AHH JASMINE AND LEAHHH" one of the comments read. These aren't giving up, thanks to Jasmines little performance at the final in the stands, the whole world know something is going on. Well done Jasmine if you're reading this 🙄.

Anyway, i put my phone back on charge and roll out of bed and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and tie my hair up. We have training at 11am today, which gives me time to go downstairs and grab some breakfast. I grab my phone and go to leave the room and i'm met with a figure standing in front of me, dripping with sweat.

"ew your all sweaty" i say.

"nooo, i thought i was bone dry leah" she replies sarcastically.

"Shut up, i'm going to have breakfast. please have a shower and don't come down and stink the room out" i say with a sarcastic, fake smile.

"Yeah yeah whatever, i'll see you in a bit save me some breakfast." she's always been a breakfast type of person, when she doesn't have breakfast you know somethings up with her.

"will do" i shout as i close the door behind me and head downstairs for breakfast.

I arrive downstairs to the restaurant and sit with ella and less seen as barely anybody was here and Jordan was on her own, don't fancy speaking to her ever again i can't lie.

"Hey leahh" Ella shouts.

"Jesus tooney, i'm right here no need to shout." i laugh.

"am i shouting?" she says more quietly.

"we are practicing for this read my lips media thing we are doing later, that's why she's wearing headphones with blasting music on" Alessia explains.

"WHAT?" Ella shouts.

Me and Alessia burst out laughing, tears forming into our eyes. Ella sat there and looked drop dead confused which made us laugh harder. We calmed down after a few minutes and carried on the conversation that ella could actually hear this time seen as she took the headphones off.

I get up and go get breakfast and whilst getting it a feel a hand touch my arm, "hey" the unknown but well known voice says behind me.

"hey jasmine."

"how did you know it was me??" she stood there shocked.

"you literally said hey, you realise i listen to your voice yap everyday"