- First day in Training -

Jasmines POV.

I wake up to the sun seeking through the curtains of the window, shining directly on to my face. I blink open my eyes slowly and look around me, Leah is in the shower. Singing. For god sake.

"ALEXA, PLAY R U MINE BY THE ARTIC MONKEYS" Leah shouts from the bathroom.

I mean it is a good song i guess.

I get out of bed and start humming the song, well this is going to be stuck in my head all day now isn't it.

I get dressed and tie my hair up into a messy ponytail.

Leah walks out the bathroom in a white robe and her hair dripping water all over the floor.

"your getting water all over the floor with your hair". I complain

Leah walks over to my bed and starts shaking her wet hair all over it and squeezing it dry all over my bed.

"I hate you." i smile sarcastically at leah

"awh how cute, i love you more, Parenzo." Leah replies.

She walks off into the bathroom to get dressed and dry her hair, i think she came into our room just to piss me off at this point.

i love you more, Parenzo.

She doesn't actually love me, does she? nah it's impossible.

————————————————————

Leah's POV.

That slipped out, shit. I don't know why I said that.

Anyway it's the first training day of the World cup and i'm actually excited. The thing i'm a bit worried about is playing with Jasmine for the first time, she's a very aggressive but talented player.

It never goes well when Man City and Arsenal go against each other because Jasmine and Katie McCabe are against each other, it's like fire on fire and when they fight it makes a bigger fire with explosions. Yeah you get me.
If i just give myself an aim i might pass the day without fighting her, don't piss her off.

————————————————————

Jasmines POV.

I walk downstairs to the restaurant where everyone was sat apart from a few who haven't arrived yet, I go and sit with Lucy, Keira and LJ seen as Hempo and Chloe aren't even here yet.

"Heyyyyy" I say.

"Hey Jazzy" the three say at the exact same time.

"woah that was weird, you all say at the same time" i laugh

They all laugh and we carry on talking and eating our breakfast.

I look around every now and then and i lock eyes with the blonde captain a few times as well. I don't think much of it though. She's sat with Alessia and Ella and i think Jordan.

Leah and Jordan seem to be dead close, they're ex's i think.

"Are leah and jordan ex's?" I ask the girls

"Yep, used to date for 3 years and broke up after Jordan cheated on her with some American she met on holiday." Lucy replied.

"They seem to be really close and touchy for ex's that broke up like that, I bet Leah was dead hurt by that aswell." I reply