- first night -

Jasmines POV

Leah stays on top of me for a few seconds longer before i push her off and stand up, i offer my hand out to her and she obviously takes it, i mean who wouldn't? I pull her up and pull her closer to me, why do i feel like this roommate of mine won't be that bad?.

I raise my eyebrows at her and she looks starstruck, i grab my phone and break the tense silence between me and Leah.

"I'll see you at dinner Mrs. Williamson."

"Hold on, Mrs?" Leah replies

"Sorry, i meant miss" i say back as i wink at her.

I walk out the door and head downstairs, i sit at a table by myself seen as i'm the first one there and wait for the others. The first person that comes down after me is Leah, she immediately sits next to me. Cute.

"No puedo tener suficiente, ¿puedes?." I mutter.

"What was that Jasmine'' Leah answers.

I turn to face her and look directly in her eyes, "can't get enough of me can you?."

She blushed and looks away which makes me laugh a little.

Damn.

————————————————————

Today was the day where we would get used to the place and look around the hotel and the training fields outside, it was a nice hotel not going to lie. It was very modern with the brown and white colour to it.

Mine and Leah's room was on the second floor opposite Keira and Lucy's.

Kiera and Lucy have been like parents to me ever since i got here, I love them both so much honestly. They have been dating for like 2 years i think? i'm not sure. But i love them anyway :).

The rooms next to us were Alessia and Ella's room and Lauren and Jordan's room. Hempo and Chloe were in the room below us on the first floor. It's a nice rooming not going to lie, but is there actually any point in me getting along with Leah seeing as i'm still against her in club games and i'm going to still hate her.

I spent around 2 hours looking around the place with Lucy, Keira and Hempo. I am literally in love with the hotel.

I got back to the room about 20 minutes ago and i've just been laying leah's bed. I don't like being by the window when it's day time, i'm weird like that. I've been on call to my sister catching up with her for around 10 minutes. She's living with our Auntie Paula for around a month until she goes to stay with our other Auntie Becky for the rest of the time i'll be away. I miss her so much, even though she is an annoying ratty bitch :).

I hear a knock on the door so i tell my sister i'll call her back in a bit and i go answer the door.

"You locked me out of my own room Parenzo." A blonde captain states in front of me.

"sorry sorry, didn't realise the latch was still closed." I apologise.

"ahhh it's okay" she replies.

I shut the door behind her and she takes off her shirt straight away leaving her in a sports bra and shorts.

"At least give me a warning Leah." I immediately state. Jesus Christ Leah.

"Oh, sorry i'm getting in the shower?." She replies.

"OH. go on then." I say whilst feeling myself heat up.