- 3 -

january 1st 2024

i sit up, head already hurting from last night. i briefly remember a few events from last night. i pick up my phone, taking it of charge and then scrolling for half an hour or so. i headtowards the desk, where my bag was sat on the chair and grabbed my shampoo,conditioner, hairbrush, toothpaste and toothbrush.

i head towards the bathroom, putting everything next to the sink and brush out my hair, which was knotted. it was a pain to brush out, but whilst i was almost finished, i turned on the shower, finishing up and then getting undressed and into the shower.

the showers at talias house were lovely, always so relaxing and it defintiley helped. i made my way into the bedroom, still wrapped in a towel and put everything back into it. i changed into apair of black leggings, black crop, my nikes from last night and a variety of shades of blue camo jumper. i dry my hair whilst i was at it, walking to one of the mirrors in the corridor and take a picture that would be posted on instagram.

 i dry my hair whilst i was at it, walking to one of the mirrors in the corridor and take a picture that would be posted on instagram

liked by TaliaMar, TBJZL, miniminter and 21,902 others
@ mollywee : talia's mirrors just have the perfect lighting :)

@ TaliaMar : get downstairs, ive saved you breakfast
@ mollywee : fineeee

@ tbjzl : that jacket is sick honestly
@ mollywee : i know!!

@user : whens your next stream?
@ mollywee : tomorrow hopefully, normal time!

I close instagram as i couldnt be bothered to read anymore comments. i head towards the stairs, going down and noticing that my neighbour, whos name i still have no idea about.

"morning mol!" talia says sat down at the table, next to simon who had also said morning.
"hey guys!" i say back, sitting the other side of talia.
"hows your head?" talia asks,
"hurt slightly when i woke up, but then after i had a shower it was better as i didnt drink as much as i thought i would" i say, picking up a piece of bacon.
"thats fair, same here to be honest" she says laughing, me and simon eventually joining.

i head my phone vibrate on the table next to me, longer than normal. i pick it up, turning it over to see who was calling me, thinking that it could be my mum or my dad but it wasnt. it was jack.

"molly? you okay? you look like youve seen a ghost" simon says, taking a sip of his orange juice after.
"yeah, its just jack calling me" i say declining it and putting my phone screen down on the table again.
"did you an answer that text he sent u?" talia asks, shortly followed by her putting food into her mouth.
"not that i know off" i say, picking my phone up and going onto messages and looking that he hadn't said anything since the last message, i then follwed up by saying "no, still left on delivered." putting my phone back onto the table.

we finished up brunch, i had to head back to my apartment soon so i helped talia finish cleaning her house.

"thankyou so much for coming mol!" talia says pulling me into a hug.
"i had fun T, it was great honestly. i enjoyed it and met a couple new people so thankyou" i say hugging her back