- 14 -

february 25th

i had been sat downstairs with my parents and tommy for a while, the house being quiet.

"molly, what time is harry coming?" my dad asks, looking at me.
"1, is it okay if he stays for dinner?" i ask.
"sure, its gonna be a roast dinner and proably finished by 6-7" my mum says, coming and sitting next to me.
"okay, thats fine." i say, opening my phone and messaging harry.

harry :)
m - roast dinner for tea.
h - get in! i fucking love a roast
m - always hungry istg
h - of course.
m - gonna go get ready and make my bedroom last embarrassing, hurry up and get here. dad wont shut up about you.
h - okay okay, calm down

i stand up, telling my parents that i would be going and getting dressed and sorting my bedroom out.

..

i change into a pair of black cargos with a white short sleeved croptop, putting my headphones on and start to sort my bedroom up.

i had badges on the wall from competitions that i had participated in when i was younger, mainly gymnastics. i had decided to leave them up, afterall i was proud of them and my parents would complain.

i had to sort the bathroom out, make my bed, sort my suitcase out and remove a few posters off my wall, atleast the ones which were embarrasing.

i started in the bathroom first, making my way through the list, leaving my suitcase and bed till last. i put the posters in a box that i put under my bed, taking the suitcase of my bed and putting it by the door.

i lastly did my bed, it taking ages because i refuse to ask for any help changing my bedding. my parents dont go into my bedroom, only really changing it when i say that i would be coming round, but with it being a bit short notice i think they would of been worrying about other things.

after over an hour and a half of sorting my bedroom out, i sat down on my bed, scrolling on my phone. with having my headphones on, i didnt even realise the knock on my bedroom door, it took numerous knocks till i finally heard, shouting 'what' and then the door opening, to reveal a harry stood there.
"your parents let me in and told me where your bedroom was" he says, chuckling.

he came in, closing the door behind him, standing still and looking at my bedroom.
"its not updated, i dont spend enough time here to sort it out" i say, putting my hands over my face.
"the colours arent you honestly" he says, laughing.

my bedroom walls were brightly coloured, two of the walls being a pale pink, the other being white and the final wall having wallpaper.

he comes up to me, sitting next to me and resting his head on my shoulder. normally it would be the other way round, but it was still comforting.

"why the fuck did you leave me like the way you did yesterday!" he says, removing his head and frowning.
"i have no idea what you mean" i say sarcastically.
"i cant tell if your being serious or not" he says.
"of course i know what your on about, it was funny!" i say, laughing.
"it wasnt for me! my parents were questioning why i was red after you left."
"your always red." i say, smiling.
"you literally know that im not." he says, glaring at me.
"when your near me you always are." i say, smiling at him.
"your fault then." he says, throwing his hands in the air.

he gets up, looking around my bedroom, focusing on the view out of my window.
"pretty isnt it." i say, standing next to him, "i always get to see the sunset and it looks so good" i say, sitting down.

..

HARRY'S POV

"pretty isnt it" standing next to me.
"i always get to see the sunset and it looks so good!" she sits down, i debate whether or not to sit down too, but instead i look at her, thinking of what to say. "yeah, it is."