- 15 -

march 4th

today was the day harry and i would be going out for dinner. i had told talia about it a couple of days ago, and she had insisted that we would be going out shopping, to buy more dresses, even though we both had multiple enough.

talia had picked out 3 dresses, another short black one, a red one and a floor length black one, telling me that i should try them all on, i had bought them all.

i had got my hair done that day, deciding that it was due to be redone.

..

i jumped out of my bed, walking towards the shower. talia was due to come here at 1, leaving here at 5 when harry would be coming at half 5.

he had told me to wear somethings something nice, hence why me and talia had gone shopping.

i had gotten out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel. talia would be here in 30 minutes or so, picking up my phone and noticing that she had messaged me, letting me know she was on her way.

i changed into a pair of joggers and one of harry's shirts that he had left at mine a couple of days ago.

..

there was a knock on the door, i opened the door, letting talia in. she squealed as soon as she had saw me, hugging me.

"first date in ages! how are you feeling mol?" she asks.
"nervous? i dont know if its an actual date though" i say, rubbing the back of my neck.
"ask him when you see him!" she says, trying to hype me up.
"okay, i will! calm down!" i say, laughing.
"you okay?" she asks, noticing that i had rubbed the back of my neck.
"yeah, nervous still i guess?" i say.

..

we sat on the sofa, deciding to put on a movie in the background just for noise, choosing coraline.

"how are your parents?" she asks, taking a sip of her drink.
"theyre, good, met harrys parents at the same place we went for dinner, ended up sitting with them. i really like his parents, they seemed to like me aswell."
"oh yeah? have you done anything yet?" she says, raising her eyebrows and leaning forward.
"not yet, just kissed a couple times." i say, laughing.
"including in my bedroom!" she says, pushing me.
"okay, that was just funny and im sorry!" i say, laughing harder.

we decided to order food in, even though i am going out later, we had settled on getting a mcdonalds, i chose to get a 6 piece chicken nuggets, vanilla milkshake and a medium fries.

i sat there, eating, we spoke about a couple of new different things, including a holiday that the lads had planned for a trip to maliga during the summer, that included me, talia and freya to come along.

..

she helped me clean up, before we both walk towards my bedroom, her picking up the dress and taking a look at it.

"your gonna look stunning!" she says, smiling in awe.
"thankyou talia, atleast help me, i cant curl my hair for shit" i say, we both laugh.
"okay, i havent done it in a while and i miss it!" she says, sitting on the edge of my bed.

i had blow dried my hair, whilst she had connected her phone to the alexa.

once it was dried, she helped me curl my hair.
it had took longer than expected because she was trying to avoid burning me.

..

i put on a light layer of mascara, lip gloss and highlighter, on the tip of my nose and in the corner of my eyes, the usual amount i put on whenever i decide to wear makeup.

"molly!" talia says, walking round me. "you look good! put your dress on!" she says, putting her hands on the side of her face.
"okay okay" i say, walking over towards where my dress was, picking it up, heading towards my bathroom.