- 4 -

4th january

i pick up my phone going to message tobi, who i had been messaging quiet a bit within the past couple of days.

tobes
m - what are you doing todayy
t - i have shoot, but i can meet you afterwards?
m - yes please, ill pick you up?
t - of course, twikenham stadium and probably at like 4?
m - okay, ill see you then :)

it was currently 11, id just sat in bed for the past half an hour. i get up, head towards my shower. i turn the shower on, going towards the sink where my toothbrush was, brushing my teeth before getting undressed and getting into the shower.

after i had gotten out, i put my clothes into the wash basket, walking towards my closet. i pick out a pair of black cargos, white crop and a pair of pandas before putting the clothes on. id be wearing a coat and a jumper, so i wouldn't have to worry about getting cold. i noticed that my apartment was rather messy, so i just spent the day cleaning.

..

it was about a 50 minute drive to the stadium, so i headed towards where i left my shoes, putting them on and walking towards my mirror and taking a picture to post.

liked by TaliaMar, TBJZL, wroetoshaw and 33,284 others.
@ mollywee - fit of the day :)

@ TaliaMar : pretty
@ mollywee : i love you!!

@ TBJZL : cant wait for laterr
@ mollywee : setting off in a few minutes !

@ user : whens the next video?
@ mollywee : soon! (i just have to think of a video idea)

@ user : since when were you and @ TBJZL friends?
@ mollywee : met him at a party :)

i headed towards where all of my jewellery was, putting them on a necklace, pair of earings, my watch and a few rings. i head to where i kept both sets of my keys, picking them up and then a jumper and a coat. i lock my door and walk towards the lift, going down and towards the garage. i unlock my car, connecting my phone and putting my playlist on shuffle. i put my phone in the holder, pulling maps up and putting in 'twickenham stadium' on the fastest route.

..

i arrived on time, which was suprising as the traffic wasn't as bad as i thought it would be for this time of day. i pull up, taking my phone out of the holder and message tobi.

tobes
M - im here, where do you want me to meet you?
T - just meet me by the enterance
M - okay, how long are you gonna be?
T - were all leaving now
M - okay, see you in a minute

i get out my car, not locking it as ill be getting back into it in a second, i walk towards the enterance of the stadium and stand there, on my phone waiting for tobi to come out. i hear a large group of lads, all laughing, then i see simon walking out.

"hey molly, what are you doing here?" he asks
"im just waiting for tobi, ive asked him to meet me so i came to pick him up." i say looking at him.
"thats fair, he should be out in a second as he was walking behind but ill stay with you till he comes if you want." he says, standing next to me leaning against the wall.
"okay, thankyou simon. how are you anyway, hows talia aswell." i say.
"shes good, i think shes filming at the minute, no idea what." he responds.
"oh yeah" i say back, "ive got to ask her something soon anyway." i add.
"whats that if you dont mind me asking?"
"im gonna try get her to start a minecraft world with me, itd be fun and actually look good. it would be nice to play with someone anyway." i say back, we both chuckle.
"thats fair, just expect me and the boys to try join, we all have it." he says back.
"if you do, dont destroy anything alright"
"i cant promise that" he says, laughing again.