- 24 -

april 10th

the previous days went swimminly.

last night was the real problem. it was the first time in a very long time that i had woke up with a hangover.

i rolled over onto my side, instantly regretting it.

harry was still there, sat on his phone.

"hi" i said softly, causing him to turn to look at me.
"good morning" he says back, a smile across his face.
"bad morning" i say, frowning and turning onto my back.
"asprin and water on night stand" he says chuckling.
"thankyou" i say, sitting up and leaning over to grab the drink.

i swallow them, standing up and walking over to the bathroom.

i stood there, noticing that my hair was a mess. i brush it out, wincing at the pain of the numerous knots in my hair. i then brush my teeth, getting out of my clothes and stepping in.

i stood there for a minute, just letting the water run down me.

i felt a pair of arms wrap around me, seeing that harry was there.

"in your clothes?" i ask him, giggling afterwards.
"shit yeah, one second" he says, stepping out and undressing.

he came back in, putting his arms around me again, resting his head on his shoulder.

"everything okay?" i ask him.
"yeah, just wanted a shower" he says, chuckling.
"couldnt of waitied like 20 minutes?" i say.
"better this way i cant lie" he says, laughing afterwards.

we continue to stand there for a minute, he started to kiss my neck.
"maybe later" i say, with a frown.
"okay, how come?" he asks.
"head hurts" i say, making him laugh.
"shouldn't of drank that much" he says.

from what i remember, i drank the exact same as him.

he turned round to me, picking up the bottle of shampoo, squeezing it into his hand before applying it to my hair.

i loved the fact that he cared this much, atleast enough to stand in the shower and wash my hair when i felt like shit.

he stood there, rinsing my hair out, before applying conditioner.

he kept asking me if it was enough that he had put in his hands, or too much.

after he had washed my hair, just for the laughs i said that id wash his. he had to bend over quiet frequently, just so that i could make sure i got everywhere.

when i first started staying round at his, he didnt have actual products for his hair, or face, or body, or even just in the bath.

..

we got out of the shower, wrapping ourselves in towels and walking through to the bedroom.

i just layed on the bed, harry going to the closet to pick himself out an outfit, whilst speaking to me about last night.

he came back over, passing me a pair of shorts and a croptop, to which i had changed into.

we made our way out of the bedroom and downstairs. i headed through into the kitchen, seeing that ethan was there.

"sup lass, how are you feeling?" he asks.
"mate, i wanna die" i say, groaning shortly after.
"you drunk alot last night, so im not suprised." he says, laughing afterwards.
"do we have any eggs or bacon?" i ask.

he walks over to the fridge, opening it.
"yeah, want me to make some? i am hungry aswell" he says.

i laugh, "your always hungry. i can help tho" i say.
"true and alright, would be good with company, faiths in bed" he says, putting the eggs and bacon onto the counter.
"oh god, how come? is she alright and does she need anything?" i ask.
"nah, she should be okay, ill make her food and take it up to her." he says.

..

i had found some buns in the cupboard, pulling them out to make a bacon and egg butty. ethan had made extra, so i made a second bun for harry.

i thanked ethan for doing ninty percent of the work, picking it up and walking over to harry who was sat in the lounge.

i sat down next to him, passing him the plate.

"thankyou" he says, picking it up and taking a bite.
"thank ethan, he did most of it" i say, laughing shortly afterwards.
"chef" he says, smiling. "this is actually really good" he said shortly after, mouth full of food.
"designated chef you see, anyone else would be shit" i say, laughing.
"ill have you know that im actually really good at cooking." he says.
"sure you are" i say, taking a bite of my food.

out of all the times harry has been over, or i have been at his, ive always ended up cooking.

"whats the plans for today?" he asks.
"nothing, i just wanna sit around all day" i say.
"then i will join you" he says with a warm smile.

..

talia had joined me on the sofa, sitting down and resting her head on my shoulder.

"hows the whole katie situation" she asks me.
"god knows, havent checked insta in a few days" i say, picking my phone up.

nothing was there, i was glad.

"hasnt messaged me, thank fuck" i say, throwing my hands in the air, causing everyone else to give me random looks.

..

a/n - i cba to finish this chapter