- 28 -

april 27th

i woke up, check the time. 11:49. i sigh, standing up and heading towards my bathroom. i wash my face in water, trying to wake myself up more.

i picked up my pizza box and glass from last night, walking down the stairs. nobody was downstairs, so im assuming that theyve gone out. 

i place my boxes onto the island in the kitchen, running back upstairs to check my phone. my mum had messaged me over half an hour ago, letting me know that her and my dad would be going out for the day, leaving me here.

i headed back downstairs, walking towards the sliding doors, opening them and leaving them open.

i walked towards the bins, putting my rubbish into it.

i made my way back into the house for a second time, walking upstairs to grab my ciggarettes, lighter and an ash tray. i carried them down back towards the kitchen, putting them down onto the island, washing my glass from last night.

mid way through, there was a knock at the door. i walked over, opening it.

there stood harry, looking down at me. holding a bouquet of flowers.

"what are you doing here?" i snap.
"mum called, told me what happened and i want to try and some what defend myself." he says, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.
"sure, come in i guess" i say, opening the door wider, letting him in.

i turned around, making my way into the kitchen, picking everything up, grabbing a blanket and walking into the garden. i sat on the swing bench, legs crossed, setting everything up.

i opened my packet up, staring at it, waiting for him to say something.

he sat next to me, "its not my jumper you know" he says, looking at me.
"its the exact same one" i say.
"i know, but its not mine." he says, pulling his packet out of his pocket.
"how?" i ask.

i light my cigarette, taking a deep inhale.

"here, look" he says, opening his phone, seeing that there was a picture of him in it, with the date.

it was the same time that she had sent me it, but that didnt mean that it was screenshotted right?
"could of been screenshotted" i say, taking another puff, then tapping the ash into the pot.
"its not, i promise" he says, lighting his.

..

we sat there, i ended up smoking a few, he only had two. his story seemed believable, but at the same time i was unsure. i knew out of anyone, he wouldnt go back to her, especially because of his past with her, and how many times she had cheated on him. he explained that he had came over because he knew about my past with my ex, and didnt want me to think that it would be something he would do, knowing how much it would hurt someone else.

a/n - something short