- 8 -

january 26th

i wake up rather late, just gone 12. i had my party later, to which i would still need to set up for and get changed for, i still had no idea what time harry would be coming. i decided to get up, head to the kitchen and get myself something to eat. i sat and ended up watching a few episodes of the shoe that i hd started a couple of weeks ago.

..

i got up, headed towards the kitchen sink, rinsing the dishes and then putting them inside of the dishwasher, emptying what had already been in there. i had my music playing, deciding to connect it to the alexa that was in my bedroom, so that i could hear it in the bathroom.

i had brushed my hair and my teeth, and then eventually getting into the shower. it was a longer than usual shower as i did an everything shave, which usually takes forever.

..

i got out the shower, just changing into a pair of joggers with a crop, changing into a dress or something like that later. i had just over a couple of hours before i needed to start getting ready for the party and setting up, nothing too crazy as i just wanted something small.

i picked up my phone, opening text messages and messaging harry.

neighbour
m - what time you planning on coming round?
h - probably like 4:30? order food and ill help?
m - okay thats fine, nandos?
h - of course

i then decided to message talia, asking her if shed come earlier for pre-drinks and so that simon would probably end up speaking to harry.

talia <3
m - hey, come early?
t - yeah, how come?
m - predrinks..
t - definitley, will be there at 7?
m - ofcourse, thankyou
t - no problem, see you soon!

i put my phone down, turning netflix back on and onto the show i was watching.

..

i checked the time, noticing that it was close to half 4, harry would be coming over shortly. i get up, putting my phone on charge and letting harry know to just walk in when he gets here. i decided to go to my closet, picking up a few selections of dresses. it was difficult to pick between a white, black and a pale green dress.

i heard the door open, shortly shut shorly followed by a hello from harry, i shout to him letting him know that id be out in a second, to which i was. we sat on the sofa together, putting on a movie. i pulled out my phone, ordering from nandos and putting in the same order from the last time we had ordered it together. i put my phone down, letting him know that it was getting prepped and getting delivered shortly, hopefully it doesnt take too long to arrive.

i got a notifacation that it was close by, both me and harry decided to head up to the roof, going for a smoke before picking up the food that would be waiting for us in the lobby. it felt nice to speak to him, even though we do speak quite a bit.

harry offered to carry the food back to my apartment, to which i gladly excepted. we got back, he put the bag onto the kitchen counter, i put my lighter and pack of cigarettes by the front door, walking over to the sofa and sitting down. he brought the food back over, sitting down right beside me, my knee touching the side of his leg. it was a rather large sofa, probably too big for someone who lives by themselves and rarely has more then 2 people over at a time, and out of everywhere i sat, he decided to sit next to me.

i tried to think nothing of it, settling it on the fact that he needed to be close enough to me to pass me my food. we both had just dug straight into our food, i hadnt ate in a few hours and i dont know if he ate breakfast or not.

"so, when are you off back home?" he asks.
"i dont know, probably go in a month or so" i say.
"thats fair, ill book a couple days off around that time and ill come with you, travel there n back so ive got company" he says, mouth full of food.
i giggle, "yeah, okay, just let me know when and we can sort something out" i say.