- 21 -

april 4th

me, talia, harry and simon had all planned to go out shopping today, everyone else just wanted to stay at the villa.

harry had woken me up, knowing that i didn't want to
get up late as i had no idea how busy it would be.

i jumped in the shower, it being a once a day thing now, just because i feel sticky if i dont.

..

i stood at my wardrobe, harry laying on the bed scrolling on his phone.

"whos katie?" i ask.
"last name?" he asks, putting his phone down.
"leach, she commented on talias post of me from yesterday." i say, picking up a flowy top and a white skirt.

i change infront of him, him not saying anything but sat on his phone.

"what did she say?" he asks.
"forgot, check talias post" i say, walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.

he walked in behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

i smiled at him, noticing that he was looking at me in the mirror.

we both headed downstairs, people stood in the kitchen. talia and simon had said that they were ready to go, to which we had all left, getting in the uber that we had called.

..

me and talia had run of to one of the shops. everytime that i went abroad, i always picked up two fridge magnets, one for myself and one for my parents. harry and simon had walked in behind them, walking over to a section that had beers in it, both me and talia laughing at them from wanting to drink so early.

harry had dragged me into a clothes shop, just because he liked the look of one of the jumpers in there. i had picked myself up a couple new pairs of swim suits, in need of new ones, and a dress.

we both payed, meeting up with talia and simon who were stood outside.

harry offered to carry my bags, to which i gave them to him, running off to join talia. simon had been complaining that he was hungry, so we found a small cafe to sit at.

talia had wanted to take pictures again, so i asked her to take some of myself, using one of them so that i could post something.

liked by taliamar, miniminter, wroetoshaw, freyanightingale and 294,948 others.

@ mollywee - photo creds to @ taliamar (again)

@ taliamar - your so very welcome <3
@ mollywee - ily !!

@ behzinga - all you girls do is take pictures
@ mollywee - shush ginger

@ user - where did you get that top from?

@ katieleach - skank

..