- 2 -

December 30th 2023

I had fallen asleep on the sofa, which was suprisingly comfortable. My phone had somehow managed to die as I hadnt put it on charge. "Shit" I mumble. I sit up, rub my eyes and start to clean up my rubbish from the night before. It was 9:36am, Talia wanted everyone to arrive at her house later at 8:30pm, but she had said to me that I could be there whenever I wanted.

I put my phone on charge and head to the shower, I brush my teeth before turning the shower on, getting undressed and then taking a shower. As it was an everything shower, I was in there for a bit longer than I ususally take. Normally it's a 20 minute shower, but this time i was looking at atleast 40-45 minutes straight.

After I get out, I just head back and sit in bed for a while. My phone had charged quiet a bit since I had put it on charge so i picked it up and messaged Talia, which I message her almost every morning.

Talia <3

M - Hey T, ill probably leave here and try be at yours for around 7 if thats okay? Just means ill be able to drop my room of in the guest bedroom (Show me where that is i have no idea)

She doesn't respond straight away, which is okay as shes probably setting up for the party. Talia loves parties more than anything, she often goes all out. I grab a bag and put in a change of clothes for tomorrow along with my deoderant, shampoo and conditioner. I havent put my phone charger in yet as i know for a fact ill end up using it in the car anyway.

My phone pings, I go to look who it is.

Jack.

My heart drops.

J - Im back in london for a bit, would you want to catch up?

I decide not to answer him, after everything that he had put me through. He ruined the most perfect relationship I had ever had with someone, which was him all becasue he cheated on me. He then later expected me to be fine with it and that he could just walk back into my life with open arms and i would be able to forget about it.

I was sad that it wasnt talia who had messaged me back, ill have to tell her later anyway.

I walk to my closet, changing out of my towel into a pair of white joggers and a blue crop as i wouldnt be leaving the house till later. My hair was still wrapped into a towel as when i take it out, by later it would have already been more dried and easier to blowdry. I load up youtube on my laptop to check how my videos doing, already sat on 2.1 million views. "Impressive" i say, smiling as my videos have been doing better just recently. I find a video to put on and just watch it as i had nothing better to do.

..

Its now 4pm, which leaves 3 hours before im supposed to be at talias by. My phone had finished charging but i still kept my charger in the plug so that i can put it back on charge for an hour or so before i leave, so that hopefully it would be fully charged by when i leave, or if not id charge it in the car. I make the decision on what dress to wear, Talia wants to wear black and so i rule out the black dress the other day. I'm not feeling green so i just had to choose inbetween the two blue ones or the white. I feel like the white and silver would clash and id still prefer to wear something dark so i chose the backless dress that i had picked up first yesterday.

I am not breaking my ankles, so i decide to just put on some black and blue jordans that i had gotten just recently, the blues matching of course. I carried them through to my room, heading towards my desk. "Alexa, play spotify" I say, loading it up on my phone. I seem to be doing that alot just recently as its quiet lonely here. I put my playlist on shuffle and start drying my hair, singing a few of the lyrics. Ihave no idea what I want to do with my hair, so i decide to curl it before putting it up into a claw clip, which meant that it wouldnt be in my face the whole entire night. I check my phone to see that Talia had messaged back letting me know that it was fine to come when I wanted to, i reply back saying that im already getting readyand she doesnt seem to understand why I always get dressed earlier than I probably should.