- 11 -

february 14th

today was valentine's day, i have not spoken to talia or harry since the incident the other day.

although it was funny, it made me shit myself and realise that i probably shouldn't have done that in my best friends bedroom.

i did enjoy myself and have no regrets, but it probably should of just been done anywhere but there.

i had sat around, doing nothing all day. i could of asked someone to meet me, but i hated valentine's day with a passion. no specific reasons, just the fact that i basically end up by myself on valentine's day.

i pick up my phone, planning on ordering a nando's or a mcdonald's, planning on putting on a movie along with that. i go to select the food, then i hear a knock on the door.

i stand up, walking towards the door and realising that it was harry. he was stood with both of his arms around his back.

"hey?" i say, looking confused.
"you busy?" he asks.
"nope, always free this time of year" i smile, he chuckles.
"good, let me in" he says, i open the door further, letting him inside. he shows one of his arms, noticing that he had bought me a mcdonald's, hopefully the right order or id actually murder him.

then he shows his other hand, noticing that there were 2 dozen red roses infront of me.

"what's this for then?" i ask.
"a bit of a sorry for what happened the other day?" he says, with a small bit of awkwardness.
"it's not your fault, if anything it's both of ours." i say, laughing.
"couldn't get enough" he says, frowning.

he hands me the flowers, i walk over to the kitchen, placing them down. id sort them out later.

he takes his shoes off, picking the food back up and walking over towards the sofa, sorting out the food. he had sat in a corner, lifting up his arm so that i could sit close to him.

instead of his warm usual self, he felt cold. i picked up the blanket that was resting on the back of the sofa, putting it over us.

..

we dug into our food, i made harry watch my favourite disney movie, tangled.

..

"stay here tonight?" i ask, he agrees quickly.
"i'll just go grab a change of clothes for tomorrow and a toothbrush" he says, standing up, he leans over to me, giving me a quick peck before walking towards the front door, opening it.

"just wear nothing?" i say, hoping he didn't hear me, he turns back at me, smiling before leaving.

..

it took him 15 fucking minutes, i was bored without him being there.

he came back, taking his clothes through to my bedroom and just putting them on the chair, putting the toothbrush in the bathroom.

"i brought you this?" he says, handing me one of his blue jumpers.
"your not getting this back!" i say, putting it on and seeing how far the sleeves went past the top of my fingers.
"someday i will, it's my favourite jumper!" he says, laughing. "it suits you though" he says, before putting his arm around me, i get comfortable, nuzzling my head into his chest.

"what did you say when i left?" he asks.
"nothing!" i say, trying to act not suspicious.
"your pink and i heard you, your not good at lying you know" he says, chuckling.
"then why askk" i say, frowning.
"i don't know, but i'll take u up on that offer sometime" he says, winking me and then instantly cringing as soon as he found out what he had done.

"what do you wanna do today then?" i ask.
"movie, more food, and whatever you'd want to do?"he says, resting his chin ontop of my head.
"okay and i dont know." i say.

..

we ended up watching a bunch of movies, just random ones and ordering more food afterwards, i dont understand why i was so hungry but i got nandos.

..

harry had decided to pick up a bottle of vodka, carton of apple juice and a couple glasses, carrying them through to my bedroom.

"why do you always have apple juice in?" he asks, looking at me.
"i like apple juice?" i say, shrugging.
"right, okay." he says, taking his shirt of before laying down next to me.
"what are we watching?" i ask.
"literally anything? just put youtube on or something" he asks.
"okay, get me a drink" i say, picking up the remote and then loading youtube up, putting the first thing on my recommended.

he hands me a glass, not much vodka in it.
"why do we always end up drinking when were together?" he asks me.
"i dont know, but i love vodka so shush" i say, taking a sip of my drink.

we sat there, laughing about the most random things,
"i think im gonna book a flight to go see my parents next week" i say,
"you want company on the flight?" he asks, i nod.
"okay, ill tell the lads letting them know that i wont be able to film any videos with them." he says.

i pick up my phone, booking a flight to guernsey for the 23rd february, a flight home on the 26th, meaning that i would be there from friday to monday.
"booked" i say, throwing my phone onto the bed.
"same here, youll have to show me where your staying and ill do the same." he says.

we both put our phone on charge, taking a few pillows of the bed and chucking them onto the floor. i stood up, taking my joggers off, unclipping my bra and putting it into the wash basket. he looks at me, chuckling before pulling the quilt back, holding his arm up. i climb into bed, resting my head on his chest, arm wrapped around him.

i could feel myself drifting off, the feeling of his chest rising, then slowly going back down.

a/n - filler? idk what im doing?
also 600 reads is crazy!!
(thanks lads)