- 7 -

23rd january
it was pouring it down with rain, perks of it being late january. the last time seeing harry was the last time he came over. i didn't even realise that he had left here, but then again he lives next door so it wouldn't have suprised me for him to have left.

neighbour
h - lemme come round
m - oh god why, u gonna drink all the vodka again
h - nah, i'll grab some from the shop if u let meee
m - fine, what's the occasion?
h - you've hit 4 mil on youtube !!
m - wait fr?
h - yeah, go check dumbass

i smile at my phone before opening up youtube, checking to see that id just hit 4 million.

liked by wroetoshaw, miniminter, taliamar and 59,921 others.
@ mollywee - thanks for 4mil, ily 🤍

@ taliamar - i'm so proud!!!
- @ mollywee - pls let's celebrate!
- @ wroetoshaw - am i still invited :(
- @ mollywee - ofc!!

@ user - you deserve it!
- @ mollywee - i love you!!

@ tbjzl - so proud of you molly!!
- @ mollywee - your gonna make me cry!

i close instagram, smiling at the comments. i message everyone individually to let them know that i'll be throwing a somewhat small get together to celebrate my new milestone. instantly, ethan, tobi, harry, talia, freya, josh and simon said that they would all be there, and that they would bring a couple others over too.

we had planned it for the 26th, everyone would be coming here at around 8pm. hopefully my other neighbours wouldn't complain about the people, or even the music.

i message harry, asking him to come shopping with me.

neighbour
m - come shopping with me?
h - only if we get food after.
m - yes please!
h - okay, meet you at 1?
m - yeah, come in when your here.

i get out of bed, heading towards my bathroom. i brush my hair, teeth and then shower.

i walk over to my closet, picking out my outfit, a pair of leggings, a white hoodie, white airforces and then id obviously be wearing my jacket.

i dry my hair, putting it into a low bun. i checked the time, noticing that it was quarter to 1. i put my shoes on, then putting a light layer of mascara on my eyelashes.

i hear the door open, shortly followed by a hello from harry. i let him know that i'm just grabbing my phone, which i did and then walk out to meet him.

"hi" i say, smiling at him.
"hey" he says back, "what do you need to get shopping for today?" he asked
"alcohol and food for me" i say, picking up both sets of keys.
he nods and follows me out of my apartment, locking the door behind us and making our way to the garage.
we made our way to the car, unlocking it and both getting in, he connects his phone to the aux, and headed towards the m&s round the corner.

we parked, got out and walked in, heading straight towards the alcohol section. it seemed un smart for us to be carrying a basket considering i would probably need a lot, so i got a trolley instead to which harry stole and was almost running into people. i picked out a variety of bottles and made sure to get plenty of fresh juice and mixers to go with.

i then headed towards the food section to pick out some things that i would be eating for the next couple of days.

..

we sat in nando's just talking about everything, we did speak a lot about guernsey, to which we both found out that we lived about 15 minutes from each other.

i don't know if talia had ever noticed, but i honestly can't remember if i had brought it up with her about where i was from. i decided to quickly message her, telling her that both me and harry were from there and lived so close when we was both younger, to which she replied with laughing faces and asked if we was together.

"what are you smiling at" harry asks, picking up his glass and taking a sip of his drink.
"nothing.." i say, trying to hide the fact that talia has commented about the fact we've been spending time together just recently.
"right.. you've gone a bit pink that's all." he adds.
i open my camera, noticing what he said was true. i tried to play it off, and i think he some what believed what i said as he just brushed it off his shoulders.
we left nando's, heading back to the car and towards my apartment.

i didn't know what to do for the rest of the day, so i ended up ordering a mcdonald's later that night and watched a couple movies.

i had had a few messages of harry, just asking when was i throwing a party again, and the times as he was unsure. he eventually ended up saying that he would come early to help set up and spend some time with me again, but not fully telling me what time he was thinking of coming.

a/n - literally just something short because i haven't been writing and that, but it's quiet short because i am trying to get them short so read time isn't like 8 hours by the time i'm done!!

also, please let me know what things you wanna see in the upcoming chapters :)