-23-

april 7th

everyone had gotten on the boat, carrying bags filled with alcohol, food, other drinks, spare clothes and towels.

we were heading towards a small island, popular for cliff jumping, something that a few of us had wanted to do from the beginning.

it was my first time going out on a boat, and i got to spend it with people who i loved.

jj had brought a speaker, putting on a playlist where everyone could add songs that they would want to listen too.

i picked up my phone, taking a picture of some of the lads to post to my story, as they were filming something for one of the lads channels, probably either josh, lux's, randys or simons, as they were the only ones who actually posted videos.

liked by callux, ksi, zerkaa, wroetoshaw, taliamar and 237,945 others.
@ mollywee - boat day!
tagged - @ calfreezy, @ callux, @ zerkaa, @ ksi, @ wroetoshaw, @ tbjzl.

@ zerkaa - i panicked and dabbed, send help
@ mollywee - who even dabs anymore @ zerkaa

@ ksi - sick

@ taliamar - wya!
@ mollywee - coming rn @ taliamar

@ user - cute picture!

..

i walked over to talia, handing her a glass, no idea what was inside of it. i sat down next to her, laying down in the sun.

ive never felt at much peace, it was quiet, apart from jj screaming every once in a while when a bug flew near him, the music and everyone chatting. other than that, it was quiet.

harry had came up to me, sitting down next to me with an arm around him. he had his shirt off, along with ninty percent of the lads that was here.

"having fun?" he asks.
"yes, actually." i say, we both chuckle.

i hadnt seen tobi for a while, so i stood up to go find him. he was sat talking to vik, so i went over and sat with them.

"hi molly" vik says with a warm smile across his face.
"hi guys!" i say, putting my cup down onto the table.

tobi turns, looking at me with a smile across his face.

we made small talk, shortly followed by vik leaving to talk to lux.
"how are you feeling about the whole katie situation?" he asks.
"suprisingly, it doesnt bother me" i say.
"yeah?"
"yeah, she pissed me off a bit when she called harry her boyfriend, but its like bitch shut the fuck up you cheating twat" i say, getting carried away towards the end, earning a laugh from tobi.

..

the boat ended up stopping, around a 5 minute swim of shore, too which me, talia, harry, freezy, vikk and jj jumped of the boat, swimming towards the shore.

there were a couple people there, we had all asked different people to film us when we were jumping, or taking pictures.

i had brought my camera, asking someone to film the boat jump and eventually the cliff jump. i had asked tobi, harry had asked him aswell which was nice of him.