Chapter Thirty Three

Rebbecca sits down with them eating some food as she hears them out. "That plan sounds completely insane and borderline impossible. I love it." She says smiling. "You were easier to convince than I thought," Clyde said. "I would love a chance to hold something like this over Raleigh's head for the rest of time." She says giddily. Cyrus sighs struggling to keep their attention. "There are things you need to know if we are going to do this. After Raleigh escaped the first time security was majorly tightened. You can't even enter the world without permission. All such lifeforms will be erased as soon as detected." "Well depending on how well protected the code is that's not a huge deal. I can use my skills to make us invisible. Does that creepy old dude have the code himself?" Rebbecca asks not looking worried at all sipping a milkshake she bought. "No, he gave it to a machine named mother. It governs the worlds for him though he has full authority over it." That seems to have piqued her interest. "A robot with universal code. I'd like to get my hands on that."

Cyrus looks a little uncomfortable with how lax she is. Darrian had fallen asleep at the end of the table. "We don't need to interact with Mother at all if possible. I think it's best to locate Raleigh, and the others, and leave before they even notice." Cyrus said. "I have a feeling that isn't going to happen," Clyde says. "First we need to go to a universe near The Trial Worlds to see if it's even possible." She explains. She dips a French fry into the milkshake and eats it. "We are all ready to go," Clyde says to her. "No, we need to rest." She says he's about to protest, but she gets up. "I'm going to bed, see you guys tomorrow. Unless you want to join me that is." She said lifting his chin. He isn't sure if she is serious or not blushing. He wouldn't nearly be brave enough to enter there now. She leaves them as they rent their rooms for the night getting the rest they will need for the big fight ahead.

They wake up in the morning suiting up with more combat-ready gear they return to their small craft with her after looking inside she says. "I think... I'll walk." It is a tight squeeze as is. They shrug getting in any way as she uses a portal to travel from world to world. Once they arrive in the new barren world she is already working. She has a small portal open with one of her cords sticking through it. She has a hologram coming out of her arm that she is typing away on it. "Man they made it hard for us," Rebbecca said still typing. "Can it be done though?" Cyrus asked. "The Old Man overlooked a few things." She answered. "That doesn't sound like him," Cyrus says. "For a less skilled hacker, maybe." She smiles. "Even still the best I can do is cloak us. If they find out we are in the world we will have to fight. It will save us from being erased."
"Most likely The Reaper will be there I think we will be fine if we can avoid him," Cyrus said. 

Rebbecca began scanning all of them and coating them with some sort of energy. It slowly faded. "Easier said than done wise guy," Darrian said. She kept running checks till everything looked good to her. "Alright, everything is all good." She said. "Let's get going," Clyde said growing restless. She opened a portal. Placing her hand out to them. They all put their hand in knowing it was now or never. They broke walking through the portal. Furthermore, they make it to the other side seeing that they are on one of the three planets. "Look's like we are on Planet H. The field-testing world." Cyrus said. "Is that a good or bad thing?" Clyde asks. "It doesn't look like they are performing any tests. Still, I wouldn't like to wait around." Cyrus says. "We just need to get to planet G where the girls are. They should have shuttles in that building over there. Just stick together, and everything should be..." Cyrus looks around to see they have already left him behind Clyde, and Darrian walking ahead while. Rebbecca run's off on her own. He just sighs. "Amateurs."

Proxy enters a large room climbing up a catwalk. He seems a little nervous. He walks down the catwalk toward a giant robot. It has a feminine form, and long blue ethereal-looking hair, it has no mouth and glowing eyes. "Greetings Proxy. What is the purpose of your visit?" It says looking down at him. "Oh well, I just wanted to see your lovely face." Proxy said twiddling his thumbs. "Illogical. Proxy model seven's primary function is to serve as The Emperor's median. Admiring my face does not fulfill this directive." She says to him. He sighs having some sort of crush on her despite them both being machines. "I have no duties at the moment I wanted to get more acquainted." He says. "Proxy model 7 has all the empire's databases available for him to access there is no need for Proxy 7 to collect data on Mother." She says. "Well yes I do, but..." He sighs not seeming to get through to mother he sighs still trying anyway.