Books and Dresses

A few weeks later Rebecca finally got a chance to escape her home. It was one of those days were Kreacher had returned and wouldn't talk about Regulus whereabouts.

She was with her house-elf in a cozy book shop at Diagon Alley. Orion wanted her to get used to the thought of marrying Septimus. He made Walburga give her a task so she could leave the house and also think about her future husband.
Her mother told her to get some flower samples at "Rosie's Roses" for the wedding. She couldn't decide whether to get the most ugly ones or the ones she actually liked as she had to see them all day. At the end she bought both and would decide last minute which one to show her mother.

Since she had read all books up and down at home she took the chance to look for new ones. Orion had given her some more money because he knew how much his daughter was hurting at home but he didn't care enough to talk up to his wife. Maybe he was a little scared too.

Rebecca was in a corner at the bookshop reading title after title when someone called out her name. She immediately turned around seeing Sirius leaning against a bookshelf. "Sirius!" She shouted out. Letting her books fall into Kreachers hands and walked up to him. She wrapped her arms around her big brother. Happy to finally see him again. "What are you doing here?" She asked and let go of him. "I thought mother wouldn't let you out anymore," he teased. Rebecca's face turned a little red from anger of the thought of her mother. "Yes you heard right. I can only go out with Septimus, mom or Kreacher." Rebecca looked at the house-elf that was struggling to hold the books. "Mom doesn't trust dad or Regulus enough in that case. I don't know why she trusts Kreacher but I rather go out with him than use the other two options."

Sirius nods while following her words. Than he crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Yes Septimus... Lucius told me about everything." Rebecca's eyes widened. "You talked to Lucius? How is he doing?"
Sirius sighs. "Surprisingly he seems really worried about you but Rebecca why Lucius Malfoy? Out of all the guys that wanted you you choose to have a secret relationship with him?" Her head began to boil. "Yes I did and you just don't know him privately." Sirius shifts in his position and gets more defensive. "I am thankful for that." The siblings looked angry at each other. Rebecca now had her arms crossed in front of her too. Sirius continued: "Maybe you are more similar to mother than I thought." That was a dagger right through Rebecca's heart. Angry she snatches the books out of Kreachers tiny hands as he almost tripped over by the weight of them. "Don't ever compare me to her. She is a monster. I would never do things like she did to my own children," she said loudly. "I really don't support this relationship," Sirius said. "You came all the way just to put me down? Well thanks for that but I have enough pain in my life right now. I at least thought I could trust you."

Sirius softens his gaze again. That was not what he wanted. "You can trust me..." Rebecca had enough. "I need to go home. Thank you for nothing Sirius." She walked away to the counter to pay for the books. "Kreacher! Home! Now!" She screamed through the shop as the house-elf was still standing next to Sirius.

"Damn Sirius..." Rebecca cussed as they walked back into her house at Grimmauld place 12. "Kreacher put my books into my room," she said in a low voice and gave the heavy bag back to him. Rebecca walked more inside the house spotting her twin brother on the staircase. "Regulus! You're back. I thought I would never see you again." He didn't turn around to look at her. "Regulus Arcturus Black look at me! Talk to me!" She said desperately. "Whatever Rebecca," he said annoyed, "Your fiancé is here. Go talk to him." 
"Wait! Don't walk away," she walked after him but before she could even enter the first step her mother screamed her name. "Rebecca! We are here! Come join us!" Her voice was so loud that Septimus ears almost fell off. He couldn't wait to finally get this wedding done so he wouldn't have to keep up with this annoying woman anymore but it has been months now since the wedding got postponed.

Rebecca walked into the living room where Septimus and Walburga were sitting on different couches. Her mother was reading in a wedding magazine while Septimus was staring holes into the fireplace. "Septimus came to pick you up." He nodded. "Yes go change your outfit. Narcissa has invited us for dinner. Hurry" Rebecca sighed. "Great. Yes whatever you say." She mockingly bowed.

She walked upstairs into her room that she knew all too well as she had spend the last eternity in there. She put on the perfect dress that looked way too provocative. It was a very tight long black dress. Off shoulders and had a very revealing neckline. Her medallion was laying on her breasts that basically jumped out of her dress. "Perfect. Provocative but not completely naked," she whispered to herself. She put on a black cloak so Septimus wouldn't rip off her head immediately.

"Finally. Took you long enough." He had changed into a deep wine red suit and was waiting for her at the entrance door. "Well I am here. We can go."