Confession part 2

Annie's POV:
I finish brushing my hair and check myself in the mirror real quick. I shouldn't  have picked that thight shirt - now I know why I didn't wore it for such a long time I look fat even more than usually. But when I rushed from school to home and from home to Sullivans I didn't care much what shirt I took when I just reached into my wardrobe to take the first shirt I got so I could have anything to wear except of the  blouse all waitresses wore at Sullivans. But luckily I took a jacket with me. Wich I wouldn't take of so Ty wouldn't have to see me like that.

Now I just grab my bag and run out of the changing room. Taking a look at the time on my watch while running. 8:10 Shit.
I was already 10 Minutes late.
„No running in the kitchen young Lady!" My mom said annoyed. I stopped.
„Sorry I'm just already 10 minutes late." I say as I walk passed her.
„I'm sure Ty can wait another 20 seconds." she said while smirking. „Okay bye!" I said as I finally reached the door a little bit out of breath.

As soon as I opened the door I saw leaning against a tree.
„Hey sorry that I'm late. It was crazy in there."
I said as I was making my way over to him.
„Hey it's fine. Did you get your dinner break tough? I already had dinner with my mom and Katie but if you want we can stop at Whartons or go inside again so you can get something to eat." „No no it's fine I had a break where I ate something. It was really short but it was a break."
„Ok then let's go to the park then."

When we arrived at  the park we were just in time to watch the sunset. But I didn't care I just wanted to know what Ty wanted to tell me.
„Soo Ty what did you wanted to tell me."
I asked him nervously. But he didn't answer which made even more nervous.
Instead he sat dow at the picnic blanket he just laid down under the magnolia tree. Our place to hangout this summer.

And then he finally started talking.
„Ok I honestly don't really know how to start so I saying it right out. I like you Annie. As more than a friend. I think I have liked you even before you kissed. And I'm so sorry that I didn't realized it the way I should have. Back then I didn't really know what I felt wich cause acting me so wired. And I also know now that I just dated Cece to ignore my feelings for you and I hate myself for it but it's true. And I'm also sorry that it took me to see you with Jackson to realize it. But know that I know I can't hide it from you anymore. And yes I know your just about 1 and a half month out of a Relationship with an bad ending. And you don't even need to say something but I had to tell you."

„But I wanna say something.. I like you too Ty.
I even did before that kiss but back then was too hurt from your reaction. That I could tell you that it wasn't just the alcohol. I know I just broke up 1 and a half Month ago but as you know it wasn't really a relationship since the accident or even since he moved to Castlewood.
But I don't think that's important anymore. Important is that I like you too. And honestly thought about telling you too but I was too scared to risk our friendship. Because it took us soo long to get here after the kiss kept us distant for so long." I finished nervously looking at my hands fidgeting with fingers still not really able to believe what Ty just told me.

„Ok  let's promise something. No matter how things turn out between us we stay stay friends."
„Okay promise." I say now smiling at him.
He smiles back , cups my cheek with one hand ,takes one of my hands in his other,comes closer and kisses me gently.
After a while pulls back only to pull me into a hug.
And a few minutes of comforting silence he asks „Are you free tomorrow? I would like to take you out."
„Yes and I would love to go out with you."
We both smile and then continue our evening like always. Just with a little bit more kissing and hunnig.

A/N: So now they finally confessed their feelings for each other.

Let me know in the comments if you liked it!