Lily's birthday party part 2

Annie's POV:
We arrive at Lily's Ty parks the car, Kyle jumps out, gets his bag , almost runs to the front door and rings the bell.
Ty and I also get out of the car. He gets our bags from the back, closes the car and walks over to me. I hold out my hand so he can give me my bag but he just shakes his head in response and puts his free hand in min instead.

We walk to the already open front door where Kyle and Lily kiss.
„And you say we're disgusting." Ty teases and smiles at his little brother while they pull apart.
He also smiles at Lily but in a different way.
„Hey Lily, happy birthday! Where can I put the bags."
„Hey,thanks.Just go in there with Kyle and he will show you."
„Okay." The two brothers go into the house.
I go over to Lily and hug her.
„Hey, Happy Birthday!"
„Hey Annie, Thank you. But you know you don't had to congratulate me again. You already did on the phone at 12:00 am and in your Insta story."
„I know but we didn't have any classes together today and I wanted to do it again in person."
„Okay come on let's go inside. We have to get the last things ready, ourselves and Cece already arrived and is waiting for you in the kitchen. For some reason she doesn't allow me to enter the kitchen anymore but she won't tell me why."
„Okay let's go."

I make my way into the kitchen while Lily, Ty, Kyle and Jace start to place some tables and decorate the room.
„Hey Cece, sorry you had to wait but I didn't thought you would be so early."
She already put the cake on a plate.
„Hey Annie, no problem. Jace and I just were ready early and didn't knew what else to do."
„So apropos Jace we didn't really have time to talk this morning and you already told us when he asked you earlier this week that he asked you but I wanna know some details. How's the relationship going?" She starts smiling wildly.
„Great. He's a really good boyfriend. But I'm gonna tell you and Lily the details together later. For now let's just get this cake , the house and us ready. Did you bring the candles?"
„Yeah. I just need to get them out of my bag real quick."
„Ok I'm just gonna put the chocolate glaze on top."
I walk away to get the candles and about 10 minutes later we have a almost perfect decorated strawberry-chocolate cake.
I just hope I'll get through the whole party without eating a slice it has way to many calories. And I really don't want to throw up a second time today.

After we put the cake into the fridge we walk into the living room.
„Hey, is there anything left we can do." I ask as I search the room for Ty with my eyes. But a moment later I notice there's only Lily with us in the living room.
„Where are the boys?" Cece asks when I'm about to ask the same.
„They're outside and get a few more chairs from the garage. And no except that there's nothing else to do. Com'on let's get ready."
Cece and I grab our bags and costumes and the three of us make or way upstairs to Lily's bathroom.

Ty's POV:
We place the chairs at the tables on the edge and check the music boxes for the last time.
I take a look at my phone. It's 7:30 pm. The party's gonna start in 30 minutes.
„Okay I think there's nothing left to do. Let's get changed and look for the girls. Maybe Lily still has something we need to do."
About 5 minutes later the three of us are all changed into our costumes.
We search for the girls.
„Found them" He screams from upstairs.
5 minutes later he comes back down.
„They're already changed but still doing their makeup and hair. Lily said we could get put the drinks and snacks on the table with the buffet.
And Annie told me we should look into the fridge and look if we find a place for what's in there. No clue what that means but she said you would know." He look at me confused.
I smile a little .
„Yeah she means the cake she and Cece made as a surprise gift for Lily."
„Okay let's go then." Jace answers.

Annie's POV:
We talked a lot while getting ready but since Kyle left we came to the topic boyfriends. Lily told us how happy she is and Cece already told us all the details about her seemingly perfect new relationship with Jace.
She sounds really happy. And she's smiling wildly.

„So Annie, we talked about Lily's and my relationships, what about yours?" Now or never I need to ask her.
„Err as you both already know Ty and I went on a few dates and we're still not a couple but before I go into any more details I need to ask you something Cece." I stop doing my make up and look at her.
„Would it be wired for you or bother you if Ty and I would be dating?"
„Oh no. Don't worry about that. There ay have been times were I didn't like the connection between you two but that's a long time ago. Now we're friends and I just want both of you to be happy." She gives me a reassuring smile and I lightly smile back.
„Okay now the details." Lily says exited.
I tell them almost all the details of our perfect dates while continue getting ready. Both seem really happy for me which really relieves me.
After about 15 minutes after Kyle came we're ready and make our way down.

Ty's POV:
We're done with preparing the buffet and finding a spot for the cake but decided to leave it in the fridge because otherwise the chocolate could melt.
We sit in the living room talking and Kyle takes a look at his phone.
„The party officially starts in 5 minutes, shouldn't they be down by now?"
Before anyone has time to answer we hear them coming down the stairs talking.
„Shit I shouldn't have chosen these high boots my feet are going to die." I hear Annie say. Now they're almost in the living room.
„Yeah but same for me." Lily answers and then they're there, we all stand up and they walk over to us.

I look up and see Lily being dressed as Leia standing next to Kyle and Cece as Ahsoka next to Jace. Both couples already talk and seem to not notice the others anymore.
Then I look to my right, see Annie and gasp. My moth remains open. She looks stunning.
„Wow.. You look beautiful." I can't but keep staring at her. She wear the white outfit Padme wears in episode 2 and I wear the outfit Anikan  wore in that scene.
„Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself." We both smile, she kisses me softly and I pull her closer but when we're about to deepen the kiss the door bell rings , the other fake cough and we have to pull apart.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it. Sorry for not updating. I promise I'll try to upload part 3 tomorrow!
And as always please vote and let me know what you think in the comments.
Thank you! X