staying over part 3

Annie's POV:
We are in the guest room I'm unpacking my bag and Ty sits on the bed watching me.
„Shit"
„What's up?"
„I forgot my Pyjama and the only other piece of clothing that I brought with me to change except my underwear is the dress for church tomorrow. What time is it? Maybe we can still make it to my house so I can grab a pair of Pyjamas before it gets too late."
„No way. It's 12:00 am. Neither mom or me would like you or me to go back to your house now. It's way too late. But I can give you another hoodie or a t-shirt and some joggers if you want to."
„Sure I'd love that. Thank you." I kiss him on the cheek real quick.
He smiles in response.
„Come on let's go to my room so you can choose clothes to sleep."

Ty's POV:
We enter my, walk over to my wardrobe and I open the door so Annie can choose what she wants to wear for the night.
A few moments later she chose a black hoodie and grey joggers.
„Sure you don't want a t-shirt? Our house gets really warm over night sometimes."
„Yes. I'm freezing a lot lately so I think the hoodie will be perfect."
„Okay."
„I'm gonna go the bathroom and change real quick."
„Sure, wanna watch a movie after?"
„Yeah I'd like that."
She turns around and leaves for the bathroom.
So I Just decide change myself. I change into a plain black t-shirt and some grey joggers.

While changing I begin to think. Annie said she prefers the hoodie because she's freezing a lot lately that's kind of odd. I remember Annie used to be that person who was almost always warm and who would sleep in short Pyjamas the whole year. Is that just puberty or is that something else? I really need to do some research.

Annie's POV:
I close the bathroom door behind me,make sure it's locked and get out of my clothes.
I take a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror. I want to cry. Every time I wanna cry. As I noticed before the starving and puking was working with flattening my stomach a bit. But I still look too fat. Especially my arms and legs but my stomach to. Luckily Ty gave me a hoodie and joggers to sleep because I wouldn't have wanted to sleep in something short.First it covers my body and second I'm freezing all the time. Luckily Ty didn't notice while our date but I made the mistake to tell him. Why did I do it? Why am I so stupid? I don't know. I just hope he doesn't think about it.
I slip on the joggers and pull the hoodie over my head. It's really comfortable. And I smell his sent even more than in the navi blue hoodie I wore before. I love it, it smells really nice.
And kind of like home because we've known each other for so long. I look at myself in the mirror, brush my hair and take my make up off. Now I'm done. I open the door and walk back to Ty's room.

Ty's POV:
I'm still in my thoughts when I suddenly hear a knock on my door.
„Hey can I come in ?"
„Sure." She opens the door and enters the room.
I smile at her. „You know you don't need to knock, right?" She blushes a litte.
„I wasn't sure because I didn't wanted to interrupt you changing."
„Oh eh yeah didn't thought about that sure.

„Okay theme change is everything all right with my clothes?" They look a lot bigger on her. They have too be at least 2 to 3 sizes too big for her. Is that normal? Probably because I'm about 7 centimeters bigger than her and they're a little oversized for me. I should stop overthinking so much. I'm gonna do some research later and everything will be alright. I take second look at her without worrying.
And dam she really looks good in my clothes.
„Yeah, they're really comfortable. I think I need to steal some of your hoodies." We both smile.
„No way that's one of my favorites. But it really looks good on you though." She blushes.
„Thanks."

„Ok wanna watch the movie now?"
„Can we maybe get some water first? I'm really thirsty."
„Yeah sure I'm pretty sure my mom and cal wanted to see and talk to us anyway if I remember right."
„Yeah you're right."
I take her hand, we walk out of  the room and downstairs into the living room. Where my mom and Cal sit on the couch and watch tv.

They turn of the tv.
„Hey, good to see you two down here. Annie is everything alright? Ty we need to talk to you."
„Hey,yeah everything is fine. Thanks for letting me stay here."
„Of course sweetie, you're always welcome."
Annie turns to me.
„Ok I'm gonna grab the water and you can talk in privat ok?"
I'm about to answer but my mom interrupts.
„No. No you can stay your like family and we wanted to tell you too anyway."

„Okay  Ty I really hope you're okay with it because I'm really really happy about it. We're engaged." She looks really nervous.
„Mom relax, Cal asked me for my blessing and I said yes. I'm really happy for you two, you deserve it mom.Congratulations!"
„Congratulations!"
My mom says nothing and just pulls us in a hug.
„Thank you two."

After a while my mom let's Annie and me go.
„So when's the wedding?"
„In two weeks." Cal answers.
„I know it's really soon. But we want a small one with just the most important people."
They both can't stop smiling.
„Sounds good. " We both smile too.

„Oh there's something else we need to ask you."
„ Annie, you're mom and Helen are my maids of honors and Katie is our flower girl. So we wanted to ask you if you would like to be one of our bridesmaids." My Mom asks.
„Yeah I would love that thank you for thinking of me."
„Ok perfect." She hugs Annie again.
Cal looks at me.
„Ty, you're mom has Helen and Dana Sue as maid of honors and I of course need my best man's so I wanted to ask you and Kyle if you want to be them."
„Sure I'd like that."
„Ok good."
„Ok you two good night. Don't go to bed to late. Church is at 11 o'clock tomorrow."
Cal also says good night,we return it, they go upstairs, we take the water and go to my room.

We enter my room, drink the water, sit on my bed, turn on the tv and open Netflix.
„What do you wanna watch?"
„I don't know something funny, you can choose if you want."
„modern family?"
„Sounds good." She yawns.
„If you're too tired just say so we don't need to watch something now. You can just go to bed if you want." She already seemed tired the whole day so I don't want her to stay awake just for me.
„No it's fine.Let's just watch it."
„Ok" I lay down , make myself comfortable, pull down to me,put my arms around her and she cuddles into my chest.

A/N: Hey thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and tell me what you think in the comments.
Thanks x.