staying over part 1

Ty's POV:
After about 10 minutes I'm able to calm Annie down. And we break apart but only as much that we can look into each other's faces.

„Better?" She gives me a small smile and nods a little in response.
„Ok when do you need to go home?"
„My parents are staying at the hospital overnight so they talked to your mom and I'm gonna sleep over here. Is that okay for you?"
„Of course, why shouldn't it be? But what about your stuff? We can drive over to your place and get them before it gets to late if you want. I know you have a driver's license yourself now but I wouldn't like to leave you alone right now."

Hopefully she takes my offer I really would hate letting her go by herself because it's kind of late and even Serenity is kind of dangerous for alone young woman at this time especially because it's dark. And she still seems shocked.

„Yeah sure that would be really nice of you."
She smiles and pecks me on the lips, grabs my hand and we make our way to the front door.
We're about to open the door but then it opens.

Annie's POV:
The door opens and a really happy looking Maddie and Cal enter.
„Hey guys where are you going?" Cal asks.
„Hey, we were just about to drive to Annie's to get her stuff." He squeezes my hand.

Maddie just looks at me in concern while Ty and Cal talk.
„Hey honey are you okay?"
„Yeah I'm fine. I just really wanna get my stuff." I avoid her gave but see from the corner of my eye how she looks at Ty to make sure I'm not lying. He just gives her a small smile and nods a little. I really hope they buy it. I don't want to ruin their mood. They seem so happy.
„Okay then go. Let's talk later. But please hurry up it's already late." She tells us, Ty pulls me out of the door to his car and opens the door on the passenger sid for me. I climb into his truck, he closes the door behind me, walks around to the drives side, climbs in and starts to drive.

Ty's POV:
Almost immediately when I start to drive Annie starts fighting with her hands in her lap. I don't know if it's the thoughts of her mom that are still scaring her or the two car accidents of the 2 last years but I decide to stop her anyway. I take one of her hands.
She looks at me and I give her a reassuring smile.
„Everything is gonna be okay."
She smiles a small smile back. But then I have to concentrate on the rode again.

We arrive, Annie opens the door and we walk up to her room.
„Just sit down on the chair I'll pack my stuff."
„Sure? I can help you if you want."
„No. No. it's fine."

After about 15 minutes Annie's ready and go downstairs.
„Hey Ty, before we go back, can I ask you something?"
„Sure." „Okay then let's sit down." We sit down at the couch.
„Ok I'm just gonna ask you directly now. Do really think it's okay if stay over at yours? Because first I really don't wanna ruin your moms and Cals mood. And second we just had our first date I don't want it to be too much for you."
I look at her in confusion.
„Okay stop. Of course it's okay if you sleep over you're always welcome. I don't think you will ruin their mood because it affects us all so it wouldn't be your fault. But I don't think anything could ruin their mood today."
She still looks down looks like she dosen't believe me yet. So I cup her cheeks but she's still avoiding my gaze.
„Hey Annie, look at me." She finally looks at me and I smile at her to make sure she knows I mean what I'm gonna say next.
„And listen we've always been best friends and always will be. I know it was a little difficult in the last 2 years but it's true. And now we're more which I'm really happy about but I'll also always stay your best friend. And you're never too much for me."
I look her deep in her eyes and still it looks like she doesn't really believe me.
„Do you believe me?"
„Yeah. And I feel the same way about you. But I don't know I just don't wanna be a burden."
„Hey, you're not a burden.Come here."
I just hug her and she hugs me back.
We both close our eyes and enjoy the comfort of the hug.

After a while I pull away a little but only to be able to see her face.
„Feeling better?"
„Yes thank you, you're amazing." She smiles at me and I smile back. I sigh.
„I hate to remind you but I think we should drive back. Otherwise my mom probably will go crazy and ether think something bad happened or..." I cut myself of and blush a little. I didn't want to make the conversation uncomfortable. We just had our first date I shouldn't think about this already. But it's true though mom would think about these things if we would be any later.
„Or what?" she looks confused.
„Just forget it, it's nothing."
She gazes at me and I can see on her face that she won't let it go. But then she suddenly starts to grin.
„Oh I understand. But it's not like we're doing anything." She blushes a little.
We fall into a silence.

I want to break it so I jump up grab her duffle back with her stuff with on hand and hold out the other hand for her to grab.
She grabs my hand and I pull her up quickly.
She stumbles against me and I catch her right before she can fall. Shit.
„Oh shit sorry. That was too fast. Sorry I forgot about your circulatory problems."
She leans against me with closed eyes.
„No it's okay. It'll be fine in a minute. Just stay here so I can lean against you."

A/N: Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to vote ands comment what you think.
x